Black and White

On the weekend Dad came over and we all went out for dinner. It was nice to be able to sit and talk to each other without someone fighting all the time.

I actually don't mind when he comes over now.

I don't hate him anymore, I know we never used to get along but I've learned life's too short to hold grudges. I can't blame him for any of this, most of all his own reaction to it. I never know how I'm going to react to something now, who am I to judge how he reacted.

Monday after school the boys drop me off at physio and I head in and find Jackson waiting for me.

He makes me pull weights until my arms start to vibrate then tries to work out my hands but the muscles keep tightening and not letting up.

"The spasms seem to be getting worse in your arms." He comments as he pushes on my wrist trying to get my hand to unclench.

"I've noticed." I mutter.

"Maybe its time to consider some Botox injections." he suggests and I raise an eyebrow.

"Botox?"

Is he serious?

Isn't that what old ladies use to get rid of wrinkles?

"Yeah, It helps decrease the muscle signals that cause the spasticity. Its not permanent but it will hold it off for a few months and let you build some muscle back up."

"Oh. I thought you were saying my hands looked old." I smirk and he chuckles.

"I'll send your doctor an email and see what we can do." he states and gives me a paper of exercises to work on at home.

"Whatever you say boss." I shout as I head out the door.

Mom picks me up and we head home, stopping to grab food on the way.

The rest of the week were drowned in so much homework we have little time for anything else.

Danny and Aaron come over after school on Wednesday to study for the biology test. Although Aaron can't seem to stay focused.

"What are we doing this weekend?" he asks changing the subject for the tenth time.

"I don't care what your doing, I have plans." Danny scoffs and grabs the textbook.

"Again? Are you going to tell us who your going out with all the time?" his brother presses.

"Nope." Danny smirks and Aaron throws his pen at him.

"What's the big secret? Who is it?" Aaron grills him not willing to give up that easily.