Untitled Part 10

Colt learned quickly that if he wanted to stay alive he would have to be silent at all times and obey his Daddy without questions. Kyng walked into the caged room sitting on a chair staring at Colt as he sewed a shirt together.

"Do you think that cut on you eye will scar?" he asked with a trumhiped smile. I nodded to him, but his hand slammed on the table.

"Yes, Daddy it will scar, the doctor said it would." Colt rushed to say, Kyng sat back down smiling.

"Now that's what I like, a submissive wife. You know I have a good idea. Let's go," Kyng locked a chain around Colt's neck and led him out of the caged room.

Kyng brought Colt to a dead-bolted door, then set him down on a stool across from his covered machine.

"Okay sweetie, this is your new toy. I made it just for you, and you're going to learn to love it." Colt sat whimpering in fear, scared to think about what his Daddy was going to do to him.

"Here it is," Kyng said gesturing to the fuck machine and Colt just stared in shock.

"You're going to have a lot of fun." Kyng laughed

Colt shook his head in disbelief, he sat petrified.
"Don't worry sweetie, this is only for a punishment. If you be good I won't scrap you to it and have it fuck your brains out until you submit". Kyng barked at Colt was now so scared that he couldn't move a muscle. Kyng noted his state. "Listen babe, if you don't start answering me I'm going to put you on this machine right now, hear me?"

"Yes, Daddy," Colt replied weakly.

"Ok then, I do want you to do something right now though. Sit on top of this machine." Colt hesitantly stood up and tiptoed to the machine. Colt did as he was told and straddled the machine that was about the size and shape of a horse saddle, with the giant dildo now resting between his white thighs.

"Scoot up till the cock is pressing against your tummy." He obeyed him and moved forward a bit. "There we go, that's my good boy."

Kyng picked up his phone and snapped a few pictures of Colt sitting on the saddle-shaped fuck machine, with his legs on either side. "That's good baby, now why don't you pull your T-shirt off, I wanna see how far it would go up into you." Anyway, he slowly yanked his shirt off and tossed it to the ground, then he positioned his half-naked body with his arms hanging at his sides.

"Yes, that's good sweetie. Now give me a shot with your mouth around the head of the dildo."

"Daddy, I..." Colt was wide-eyed now and his face was beet red, the tips of his ears almost purple and a little perspiration on his upper lip.

"Now get your head down there" Kyng ordered, forcing Colt to move back and bend his face onto the huge rubber cock. Colt bent down, his face hovering right above the cock for a second before opening his mouth. It was so large that Colt had a hard time just opening his mouth wide enough to accompany it. He stretched his mouth open as far as he could and pursed his lips on the tip of the dildo. Then he pushed his face down hard and the cock head started disappearing in his mouth, his jaw stretched to the limit. The cock sank past his lips, and the ridges of the head were outlined on his hollowed cheeks. After a minute, Colt stopped cramming the dildo past his tightly stretched lips, the head of the monster completely filling his mouth, his squinted eyes watering. Kyng took a few pictures, then put his hand on the back of the man's head and gave a mandatory shove, trying to jam more of the dildo into his husband's mouth. But Colt simply gagged, his throat not able to open enough for the rubber penis. Kyng briefly thought about turning the machine on at that point, but he realized that he would probably choke on the fake cock. Therefore, Kyng raised his hand up and Colt quickly pulled his face off the cock, coughing and leaving a trail of spit linking his chin to the dildo.

Kyng helped him off the machine smiling...

"Okay then, let's go to the shop and have some fun." Colt had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"Daddy, I can't! I feel sick," Colt pleaded but that earned him a slap on the ass.

"Daddy, please don't!" Kyng grabbed Colt and bent him down on his bed, his creamy white butt sticking up in the air. Three loud slaps defeated Colt reluctantly said ok.

"Baby, put it up your butt only a couple of inches as a start, just to get you used to it, and turn it on real slow like this," He said as he clicked on the machine set for a 2-inch stroke at 20 per minute. A wide grin plastered Kyng's face once the machine whirred into motion. He then switched it off again. To Colt it looked way too big and way too fast, but he liked that it was only going 5-inches into him, far less than Daddy's thick 10-incher went.

Kyng continued, "Ok, sweetie, now take all your clothes off, Colt obeyed his order and undressed.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Hop on top of it, sweety." Daddy said. Colt got onto the machine, and then sat down. His butt cheeks flattened onto the cold vinyl cushioning and he shivered at the sensation.

"Ok now I want you to scoot forward a little more and then bend toward me so that your butt is right over the hole for the dildo." Colt did as he was told and Kyng moved the driveshaft, which brought the lubed dildo right up against the tiny, rosy hole. Just barely healed from giving birth just six weeks earlier. Doctor had checked and removed stitches two weeks ago. Kyng bent Colt forward a little more and then locked the machine in place so that only two and a half inches of the dildo would be inside his butt, with only two inches being pushed in and out.