Untitled Part 13

It took Colt two weeks to heal enough to be sent home. Doc gave Colt vitamins and told Kyng to stay on the vitamins. Currently, Colt is sitting in the lounge room in a chair. He'd never been in this room before. The glass ceiling made it so bright, and the outside garden gave him a sense of peace.

"Do you want to go to the garden?" Colt jumped at Kyng's voice, not out of fear but of surprise.

"Sure." Kyng carried him to the garden and sat him at the table, where he found cookies, tea, and fruits. The heat of the sun kissing his skin had him humming in delight.

"Do you like it here?" Kyng asked in an almost scared voice.

"Yes, I like today's weather and this snack spot you have made," Colt said

"I'll come get you when you're ready." Colt was too happy to hear that, but something in him tugged, and he spoke, "Could you stay a bit?"

"Next time," Kyng kissed his forehead, taking notice of Colt's flinch.

"I have someone here for you," Colt's sister Geisabell walked out of the kitchen door smiling as she ran to Colt.

"Big brother, you're looking better already." Kyng took that moment to leave them to their talk. Geisabell's eyes stayed on Kyng until he was but inside the house.

"Colt, what happened to you? What did he do to you?"

"He was another baby, and the doc said we could try. I ran away with his son, and now I'm not allowed to see him until I give birth to my next baby." Geiasbell just sat there whimpering.

"I married Dragon to save you, but I'm starting to like him even though he sleeps on the couch. I've offered to give him to the bed, but he won't take it." Geiasbell sighed. Colt and Geiasbell always had this bond; they would speak about what was on their minds and then find a solution.

"Did you tell him you like him?"

"No, I'm chicken."

"It won't hurt to tell him," Colt said, smiling at his sister.

"I think Dragon loves you," Colt's eyes immediately shot to her.

"No one would do what he did to keep you away." Colt rolled the words around, thinking about what happened before he got sick. Kyng flipped out because Colt touched Dragon. Did Kyng know Dragon was in love with him?

Gieasbell and Colt smiled and chatted for the next three hours, eating everything on the table. Kyng had just returned when Gieasbell was helping Colt into the house.

"How is he?" Kyng asked, walking over to pick Colt up.

"He's doing real good," she said, patting his head. She left with her husband. Kyng sat Colt on the couch, sitting next to him. They stayed quiet on opposite sides of the sofa.

"Movie?" Kyng questioned

"Sure, you pick." Colt did not want to poke the bear today. He found himself smiling when Kyng picked Star Wars, his favorite movie. Kyng fell asleep after twenty minutes, but Colt stayed alert to anything.

Later that night, Kyng woke up to Colt softly snoring, taking him to the bedroom; he lay with him and found sleep.

Colt didn't know what he was allowed to do, so when he woke up, he sat up, staring at the room and the black screen of the TV. The rumbling sound of his belly was another sign of why he woke up. He whispered to Kyng I'm going to get a snack. He found leftover roast, making eggs to go with it. He sat eating his food quietly. Thinking about what his sister said again, Dragon saved him because he loved him.

"Morning," Colt dropped his fork, startled by the voice.

"I'...m sor...ry." Colt stood from his seat.

"I heard you say you were hungry. Did you make any extra?" Colt ran over to the fridge and pulled out the ingredients.

"No, I didn't make extra, but I can make more for you." Kyng kissed him so deeply that his eyes rolled to the back of his head. When Kyng was done, he smiled at Colt's wobbling legs and held onto the counter for dear life.

"Ummm... taste really good, sure, I'll take some."

"S...su...re," Colt studdered, with a small smack on the ass Kyng sat at the counter to watch Colt cook the food.

"What was your life before you married me?" Kyng asked unexpectedly.

"Um, I was a preschool teacher," Colt smiled.

"You like kids? Asmirt isn't taking too kindly to the bottled milk, and because he's an omega, I think maybe he'll help you produce the necessary hormone to jump-start your next heat." Kyng spoke as if it didn't matter, but Colt nearly dropped the spatula.

"Really, Daddy, you'll let me see him..." Colt sobbed.

"Tomorrow, but that stands that I want you pregnant by the end of the year, and I want an Alpha; we will keep trying until I get my heir." Kyng snapped, but Colt didn't care what he sat afterward. He's going to meet his son.

Colt sat giddy on the bed; he'll do this to see his son. Kyng walked into the bedroom with a robe on. He sat on her knees, and Kyng walked over, opening his robe. Colt hated blowjobs but didn't see any way to avoid it this time. His dick was so hard and dripping, Kyng is an Alpha, but it still looked like he might have some trouble. He leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock. Colt tried not to laugh as his dick jumped. Colt reached up and grabbed the base of his prick, and took it into his mouth. His dick had a musky smell to it and tasted salty. He moved his head back and forth, taking only the tip of his cock.

"Yeah, baby, suck that dick!" he said excitedly. "Deep throat, that big cock!" Kyng rubbed his hand down Colt's throat, encouraging him to take a move. Kyng didn't like Colt's blowjobs, but he was making it effective, and Kyng wasn't going to explain.