Untitled Part 15

When Kyng arrived home, he found Colt swaying around the kitchen with Asmirt in his arms. He stood there just watching, and a small smile formed. Colt looked so beautiful he'd never noticed it before. The scar on his face showed a tortured past. The scar was from his forehead to his cheek. Colt stopped in his tracks; his smile faded quickly, and his head dropped to the floor.

"Sorry, Daddy, I didn't hear you come." He rushed around the corner to put Asmirt in the cradle before rushing to take Kyng's bags to put away.

"I made dinner if it's to your liking; I could make something else." Colt squeaked loudly when Kyng's arms snaked around his waist.

"I want you for dinner." On cue, Asmirt started screaming.

"I...I... I need to feed Asmirt; please wait, Daddy, ten minutes." Colt shuddered in Kyng's hold; his chest started leaking. Kyng smiled, lifting his shirt,

"Daddy, please don't. It's embarrassing." Kyng licked a stream of liquid. Colt covered his face with his hands.

With a slight pat to the ass, Kyng sent Colt to feed the baby.

"How has everything been since I left?" Kyng asked as he opened the fridge to see what he needed to buy for the next house trip.

"Um, everything was found. I listened well." Geiasbell brought me some books, diapers, and baby clothes to help me take better care of Asmirt. He's getting bigger too. Are you looking for something?" Colt looked cautiously at Kyng.

"No, concrete on him,"

"Ye.. s." Colt turned back to the baby. Kyng had just watched from the kitchen; Colt feeding the baby looked adorable.

"How have you feeling? Anything earlier signs?"

"Of what?..."

"Oh... um, no...nothing yet. It's only been two weeks... so."

"Take a test tomorrow," Kyng said, walking down the hall to the bedroom and closing the door before Colt could answer him.

"Yes," Colt whispered as he switched the baby to the other nipple. How am I going to raise two babies by myself? If the baby is Alpha, Kyng might want more time with him. But if the baby is another omega... Colt shuddered at the thought of him being pregnant until he gave birth to an Alpha. Colt laid Asmirt down, sprinting to the kitchen to check the food; it was just a little overcooked; maybe Kyng wouldn't mind. Colt sighed, cleaning the table and setting it for dinner.

He knocked on the door, peeking his head in to see Kyng sleeping. Colt's never had to wake him before, so he slowly walked to the side of the bed.

"Kyng, Daddy, it's dinner time."

"Wrap it up; I'll eat later," Kyng grunted, then turned over. Colt felt a bit sad because they'd never eaten together in their three years together. Idiot, do you know he never eats with you? Why would today be any different? We're not a happy family. I'm just his breeding tool for Alpha, Colt thought as he bite his nails, walking back into the kitchen to wrap up the food. Colt sat beside the sleeping baby on the couch, no longer feeling hungry. I'm watching a movie on mute to not disturb Kyng's sleep.

The following day, the tension was still hanging in the air; Colt didn't know how to act around Kyng. I followed all his orders, and he took the test this morning. It was negative. Colt sits at the kitchen island reading another book, waiting for Kyng to exit the bathroom. Shooting to his feet, holding his hand to gesturing to the food, saying, "I made breakfast for you, and the baby is asleep, so we can eat together," Colt smiled, but Kyng just walked by him and out the front door, slamming it behind him. The sound woke the baby, and Colt rushed to the baby. They cried together, Colt slid down to the floor sobbing hard. He didn't know what he did wrong and was scared of the consequences Kyng would hold against him. Is he upset that I'm not pregnant yet? Did I do something wrong? What can I do to make him feel better? Colt thought as he cried. He bit his lip as the thought hit him.

Throughout the day, Colt kept the house clean and prepared dinner; Kyng didn't call, text, or even send anyone to watch over him. Standing in front of the mirror, he looked himself over; maybe Kyng didn't want him anymore because he was ugly now. Scars on his face, flabby skin hanging, stretch marks... Colt sobbed while he cleaned himself, applying makeup to cover up the scars and stretch marks. He didn't like this outfit or this look, but he made a promise and will uphold it. He'll be pregnant by the end of the year. He put on a sheer black laced night dress with lace thong panties, pulling his hair back into a ponytail and, for the final touch, a bright red jeweled buttplug and red lipstick. After thinking it over, he took off the lipstick. Spinning a few times in the mirror, he sighed, hoping Kyng would at least see him trying as something. Asmirt started crying. Colt had forgotten to feed him. Hooking him to his nipple as he sat on the armchair, rocking back and forth.

*Who am I kidding? I'm not pretty, hot, or sexy enough. Kyng's better off with someone else. I want to be free, but that won't happen again, so I just need to cut my losses and do what I must.*

Colt placed the baby in the crib and left the room, standing in the kitchen as the door opened to Kyng, Dragon, and Rico. Colt's eyes widen as he tries to walk fast into the bedroom. Praying none of them saw him, he barely had the dress over his head when the door slammed open. The baby screamed,

"Shut it up..." Kyng slurred; Rico and Dragon walked into the room and turned red at Colt standing there, covering his nipples with a black lace cloth with a thong on. They grabbed the baby, and with a sad smile, they left.

"You got all dressed up for me," Kyng said, stumbling to the bed and falling on his back.

"You should sleep now,"

"No! I want that pussy girl...Jenevie," Colt gasped, his twin sister's name. The woman who killed herself when she found out she was mated to Kyng Black. The person's place he was living in now.