Untitled Part 16

Colt

The pain that ran through my body like ice water, I should've known this would happened. My father used me to take her place for the debut, but now I'm living in fear of this man. Doing everything I can not to beat again, and he goes out and gets drunk like this.

"Colt." I heard Kyng's graveling morning voice, I didn't notice I'd falling asleep on the bathroom floor. The slammed against the wall as he rushed through it. I couldn't cover myself or change, I covered myself as I did yesterday holing the black lace against my chest.

"Why are here? What are you doing?"
"I... we... ummm."
"Just spit it out already." He growled
"A baby, you said, you wanted me pregnant, you want an alpha so I... we..." I squealed when he lifted me up on his stomach holding me just above his morning erection.

"You want this big dick inside you," I whimpered, but nodded yes, in a weird way I didn't want him deep inside me.

"To bad, get out, and burn that damn outfit you look hideous in it. You're not having another child of mine ever." he put down and pushed me out of the room slamming the door in my face. After everything he's done to me I didn't think it could be any worst by it did, I'm hideous... I'll never have another baby, or at least his baby. I went to the spare bathroom showered and changed my clothes. I put a nursing shirt and jeans reading for Asmirt to come back so I can focus my time on him, because Kyng's finally done with destroying me on the inside. Nothing else to do other than hate myself.

I want to see my mom sitting with her and Asmirt for a nice day out.
"How are you dear?" She sighed reaching for my face and the scar, I flinched away.
"Why didn't you make it clear to Kyng, why did I have to suffer so much? He won't even look at me not."
"We lied to him because we needed to debut cleared. I'm sorry, I didn't know he would've done this to you. My baby, he'll find his way back to you."
"He promised I could Asmirt, if I got pregnant by the end of this month, tomorrow is the last night. He's going to take him away again." Mom shook her head,
"That baby is an omega, he needs his omega parent to care for him." I wanted everything to be happy and sweet between us, I didn't think he'd be like this.

After our play date, I went back home seeing Dragon and Rico standing outside the main doors.
"Guys,"
"It's better if you go to my apartment and hang out with Geisabell." Dragon snapped with rage in his tone. I took a step back ready to leave when the doors flew open. Kyng stood with a terrifying look on his face Rico and Dragon both tried to block him, but I was trapped by his phemones, He's rut.

I was barely undressed before I knew it, Kyng's long fat dickwas shoved into my mouth. Kyng sighed as he skull fucked me.
"You like that baby, huh... Dady's going to full you alnight." My eyes rolled back at the lack of air.
"Yes Daddy." I gasped when he nearly ripped my pants off. With my slick and his spit, my hole opened enough to welcome the stretch on his dick. My cock got even harder, I could tell he was ready to fuck me with no mearcy.
"Fuck, good." his dick slid home into my ass. "Mmm, yes." he started fucking me harder than it was before and picking up more speed "Clap" "Clap" "Ah!, Ahhhh, Ahhhhh, Daddy!.. Fuuck!" he grab my neck, pushing my face into the floor as he pounded me so hard I cried from the aggression"Ahh! O..Oh!..Aghh!, Fuck!"
"Mmm, good fucking slut bitch! Dis Bussy is so fucking tight! Ughhh!" with a yanked on my curly ginger hair. "Clap" "Clap" "Slap" "Clap" "Oh Ooh! FUCK!, YOUR ASS IS SO FUCKING TIGHT!" "Clap" "Clap" "Ahhh!..Ooooooh! Daddy, Fucking my brains nigga!" "YOUR MOANS, SHIT IM FINNA BUST!" "ME TOO!, FUCK!" "OoOOoOoOH! GOOD FUCKING SLUT!, TAKE MY CUM! OH SHIT!" "FUCK DADDY!, Oooooh!" and he shot is load in my ass then the knot formed throwing me over the edge. I cried when he tried to pull his knot out.

"Colt what the fuck," He snapped pulling the knot more.
"Ahhhh, Daddy please."
"Shut up, why the fuck are you here." he had completely pulled his knot out I laid crying in a poodle. The door softly opened to Rico and Dragon rusheing to cover me with a blanket taking me to the bathroom to clean up.
"I didn't know, he was in rut, I really didn't know," I tried to explain and in Rico's eyes I could see the sadness.