Untitled Part 12

For the rest of the day Colt sat on the bed watching tv. He wasn't allowed to move from the bed. Rico and Dragon fed him and watched in the bathroom it was embarrassing to have someone watch him. He tried to talk to Dragon but he only kept his head down and stay silent While Dragon placed his tray down Colt notice that Dragon was missing two fingers and wondered if it was his fault.

"Are you okay?" Colt spoke again and holding his hand up to my face.

"What happened?" He yanked his hand away and glared before walking away. Colt refused to eat in laid on the bed, everything instantly seemed so weird, one minute he was locked in a cage room, and the next moment he was locked in his husband's bedroom. With heavy eyes Colt found sleep.

A heavy slam awoke Colt from his sleep, jump he found Kyng standing at the foot of the bed growling and snarling his teeth he yanked Colt by the foot to the edge of the bed.

"You want to touch other men... you want to have conversations with other men," Colt stared in horror frozen in place as Kyng belt landed on his stomach and choked scream filled the air.

"Daddy, I only asked what happened... nothing else." Colt gasped.

"You know i was holding off on breeding you, but I think you need a dick in your ass." Colt scramble away holding his stomach.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Kyng yanked him back down till his bottom was nearly hanging off the bed.

"Please, Kyng... Daddy down, I'm....Ahhh" a gasped filled cry in the air as Kyng dryly entered Colt without mercy he let his rage out on the man. Colt crawled at the bed, but the angle Colt was in he could do anything but cry out. Kyng emptied his seed inside Colt throwing Colt on his side on the bed Kyng retrieved a plug from the dresser interesting it into him then propping his ass upward. Kyng didn't knott him meaning the plugg would have to stay all night. With hiccup sobbs Kyng carried Colt to the cage room again and tossed him to the bed slamming the door Colt cried all night.

Four days later the dr to make a house call to check Colt, he wasn't eating, and he cried from pain all the time.

"Doc, how his he suppose to get pregnant if he crys like a baby every time I touch him." The doc wanted to say something out of character but he held his tongue.

"May I check his birthing canal," The doc asked Kyng nodded and stood at the door with his back to the wall.

"Colt, is there a lot of pain on entering or is it the knott."

"I haven't knott him..." Kyng snapped, the doc nodded as he looked and gasped at the tearing and bleeding hole.

"I'll need to stitching him, Sir, you should not be so rough with your partner. He'll never be able to give birth let alone enjoy intercourse with this damage." The doc snapped unleashing his rage.

"He's not to enjoy sex... his only job is to have my kids."
"Have you thought maybe insemination would work." The doc said scratching his head. Kyng seem to be thinking about it for a minute and then agreed.

"Ok than, we'll need at cup of your sperm and I'll have him taking to care center..."

"No, he stays here, do everything with him here." Kyng barked. After stitching Colt and filling him with Kyng's seed he propped up on four pillows and told to stay like that for 1 hour. The doc told Kyng not have intercourse or use plugs until the stitches came out.