Untitled Part 18

Kyng had made it his mission to end the lives of every person involved in his son's death. For weeks, Kyng searched for Cage Powers, the new Boss son of Kalent Powers. Kyng sat down with Kanlent to explain what happened and what he would do to get revenge on his family.

Kalent:

"I can't believe my stupid son would do something like that to a baby. Find him now." I growled as I sat with Kyng, no doubt judging my reaction, but it all was true; I didn't know anything about my son's idiotic plans. Kyng and I have had a long-standing truce to avoid each other's deals.

"How are you, Omega?" I asked, shaking my head. I remember when my son was first born, and his omega father died a week later.

"He's physically fine, but otherwise not so good." I could see the pain in his eyes.

"You said he was pregnant again and had just told you. Is the baby ok?"

"Babies, twins, and yes." I nod, hearing my son being brought into the room, shuffling and grunting.

Standing there was my Alpha idiot son,

"What did you do?" I growled,

"What I have to, what's best for this family; a low-life thug raping and beating on his omega shouldn't be allowed to run a city." He snapped, and my eyes widened; Kyng had just sat here and told me he loved his omega and would kill for him. I turned to see Kyng standing just behind me.

"You lied about your omega."

"Why does it matter? This is my son he killed; I want pence for it."

"Anything but killing my son," I said; I know that won't fix everything, but it's something.

"I want his first child," Kyng snapped, and Cage growled, snapping.

"Stop it, it will be done," I agreed, looking between them.

"Fuck that, no fucking way, my child isn't going to be so sicko's punching bag." Cage snapped; before I could say or do anything, Cage went flying across the room, and Kyng jumped on him, pounding his fist into his face. It took his three men and four of mine to split them up.

"You shot my six-month-old in the back as his mother carried him," Kyng yelled, growling and pushing against his men; I got a good look at Kyng in this light. His usual calm and collected, but these raw emotions show something.

"I was aiming for you; that omega turned at the wrong time; I didn't even know that was your kid or omega," Cage said.

"Enough, both of you," I clapped my hands, bringing the room together.

"Cage will willingly hand over his first child if you promise not to raise your hand to it understand any circumstance...." While we sat, I snapped my finger for my legal writing to work up the document.

"Kyng, please assure me you won't use your anger over what Cage did to his child."

"When will the child be born?"

"I don't even have a partner." Cage snapped,

"Good, I have someone for you," Kyng barked,

"You can start working on it tonight," Kyng said with an eerie, terrified smile. But I had already agreed, and after we signed the papers, Cage left with Kyng. All I could do was pray to ever see my son again and possibly meet my first grandchild.

Kyng had been working on Pharmaceutical drugs with Tyler under the radar, and using Cage as a test subject would be the best revenge for what he did to Colt. I'll admit I didn't want an Omega son, but at least he was my son, which is unforgivable. I will have my payback. When they arrived back at the mansion, Rico and Marcus texted Dragon to set up the cage room and ready for the Cage to live in. Cage was taken to the room without words; Kyng walked to a dresser and picked up a bottle of pills. Handing them to Cage.

"What is this?" Cage asked suspiciously

"From now on, three times a day, two pills each. Take three capsules before bed. You fully know that you're in no position to say no."

Cage frowned at the sarcasm,

"Why do they look like poison pills?"

"Do I have to answer that?" He laughed lightly. But his deep eyes still glowed with a fierce intensity that gave him an eerie feeling.

"It's a new drug from a pharmaceutical company I'm recently investing in. I hear some amazing feedback."

"So I'm the test subject." Cage snapped.

From the fifth night, Cage's stomach hurt so much, as if it were tearing apart, and his brain was spinning so much, making him dizzy. Even just taking the pills made him constantly nauseous, unable to swallow food, and later, he was even unable to properly vomit bile. He would get a fever and groan and toss around all night. He would barely recover in the early morning, with a soaked body from sweat requiring at least two showers daily.

"Rico, ugh, Rico." Cage cried,

"My stomach hurts so much at night that I can't even sleep, and my head is dizzy. I also feel nauseous." Please, I can't take it anymore; you're going to kill me.

"It's absurd they are perfectly safe; you just need to get used to them."

Unlike other things, Cage's brow furrowed and stayed silent,

"Don't worry about it; let's increase your dosage. Take three pills at a time and five before bed."

After giving that "order," He said it wasn't poison, but maybe it was. Later, he took three pills and had to lie in bed from the dizziness that made his vision spin since broad daylight. A few days into the dosage increase, he groaned and clutched his hurting lower abdomen as usual. When the sweat started to flow too much and soak the sheets, he had no choice but to get up despite his heavy body. As he struggled to control his pounding head and lowered his legs under the bed to stand up, something hot trickled between his legs. He looked down in horror at the strange sensation of something unrecognizable running down his thighs and felt shivers down his spine.

"What, what is this?" Cage trembled in shock and reached out to touch the bloody fluid; it was full of blood. Cage screamed in horror...