Hope Awakens

Six years had passed since the disappearance of Luke Skywalker, and the galaxy remained in turmoil, caught between the looming shadow of the First Order and the fading hope of the Resistance. Despite countless efforts, there had been no leads to Skywalker's whereabouts, leaving many to wonder if he was truly lost to history forever.

Meanwhile, within the ranks of the First Order, a breakthrough came in the form of a transmission from Jinata Security, a formidable organization led by the enigmatic Gleb. Gleb, known for her involvement in Operation Cinder during the final days of the Galactic Empire, had become a key figure in Project Resurrection, the First Order's insidious plan to bolster its ranks with kidnapped children.

Gleb's forces had intercepted Del Meeko and his crew aboard the Corvus on the planet Pillio. Undercover First Order spies had tracked Del and obtained evidence that Lor San Tekka, a well-known ally of the Resistance, had recently met with him. It was rumored that Tekka possessed a discovered map of Skywalker's possible location.

Sensing an opportunity, Kylo Ren wasted no time and arrived on Pillio to extract the information from Del's mind. With a swift and invasive probe, Kylo discovered the location of the map. However, before Del could be of any further use, he and his crew were ruthlessly eliminated by Gideon Hask, a former friend and member of Del's Inferno Squad who had defected to the First Order.

Kylo Ren immediately departed Pillio and arrived on his Resurgent-class flagship Finalizer. He strode into the control bridge of the Finalizer, his black cloak billowing behind him as he approached General Hux.

"The map to Skywalker's location is on Bayora."

Kylo's voice echoed through the room.

Hux turned to face Kylo with a calculated look.

"Are you sure?"

Kylo's gaze hardened.

"There is no doubt. The map is there."

Hux nodded.

"Very well," he replied, his voice clipped. "Prepare for immediate departure. We head to Bayora at once."

As the crew sprang into action, Kylo Ren stood silently, his mind consumed by thoughts of Skywalker. The Finalizer jumped to hyperspace.

Throughout the long journey, the hum of the Finalizer's engines filled the air, punctuated by the occasional beep of consoles and the urgent chatter of crew members.

Then, abruptly, the Finalizer emerged from hyperspace over Bayora, its massive form casting a shadow over the planet below. On the control bridge, an officer and General Hux stood at the windows, gazing down at the world they were about to descend upon.

"Today, we will finally discover the location of Skywalker," the officer said with a grin.

Hux's lips curled into a cold smile. "Let Ren deal with the map," he replied with an authoritative tone. "Dispatch all fighters and troop transports on my command."

As the order was relayed, Bayora descended into chaos. People ran through the streets in panic, seeking shelter from the looming threat in the sky. Among them was Lor San Tekka, who had retreated to Bayora for safety. He emerged from his quarters in the small town where he resided and looked up in horror at the sight above.

As Lor's service droid, designated as DR-7, rolled up beside him, Lor's urgency intensified. He quickly relayed orders to the droid, knowing there was no time to waste.

"DR-7, get the ship ready quickly," Lor urgently instructed. "We have to leave now."

With a series of beeps and whirs, DR-7 acknowledged the command and scuttled off towards the ship. Lor grabbed a small pouch from the table inside his dwelling and dashed after the droid.