doubts

*Luisa*

I could still feel his hand in my hair when I woke up again because the alarm was ringing. It was his magic, that made me sleep again. Him being next to me was shutting the voices inside of me down. He made the doubts and the fear become silent. 

He was the only one that was able to make them completely disappear. 

Not even Franky's closeness had been able to help me with all of that. I hadn't been able to sleep through the a whole night even though I had found calmness with him. 

But with Alex it was just different. Very different.

With him all that was storming inside of me just went calm in an instant.

"Alex, you need to wake up.", I whispered softly, stroking over his hand.

"Five more minutes.", he whispered back.

"No. You really need to wake up so we can get you into your leathers.", I said.

His eyes opened, before he started to smile "Are you going to help me?".

"Sure.", I nodded.

We both slowly got up from the bed, letting the kids sleep a bit longer, while we snuck out to the little room next to the bedroom where he kept his equipment.

He stretched a bit before he slowly started to undress. I turned my back towards him. Not that I hadn't seen him naked by now but we were friends so it felt unappropriated to look at him. Even though it was kind of tempting.

He had a wonderful body. Fucking sexy. And even though he was very skinny, he was still muscular and tall. The thought of his body alone made me hot again. I slowly breathed to cool my head a bit down but it didn't really work since I could hear him breath in the same, kind of heavy, way. 

Fuck. 

My mind was flooded with images of us doing it in that small bath room. I felt the blood rushing into my cheeks, leaving me, for sure, totally red.

"You can turn around now. I am wearing my fire proofs.", he said, way to close behind me, sending shivers down my spine. 

I took a moment before I turned around facing him again. His warm light brown eyes looking deep into my soul. Or at least it felt like that.

I was so fixed on his eyes that I realized just seconds later that he wasn't wearing a shirt. When I realized my eyes widened a bit. 

Shit why?

"You forgot the fire proof shirt.", I mumbled, my eyes slowly wandering up to his eyes again.

"Oh.", he nodded, not sounding any piece of shocked or guilty "It's behind you, can you give it to me?", he took a step closer to me, the heat of his body hitting me right away.

I just looked up at him, not reacting to his question. My head was completely useless at this point. Another part of my body had more blood in it though.

"Isa?", his fingers softly touched my chin "My shirt?".

"Yeah.", I nodded, grabbing behind me until I could feel the shirt, pulling it up in front "There you go.", I held it up to his chest.

"Thank you.", he whispered, taking it from my hand, touching my hand a bit too long when he grabbed for the shirt.

My heart was beating at high speed.

The sexual tension was crackling in the air and I was sure he was feeling it too. He seductively slow pulled the shirt over his head, looking straight at me.