Episode 2: The Old Battle

There in the beginning was a Star. This being had many names for one of It's name is Seraphic. It was a being that created all the Five Celestial Stars you now know and see. But with light also comes the darkness that grows in the deep space. He tried to destroy everything that has ever been made by the Seraphic

So the Seraphic created beings with immense power to protect the stars. There was five of them called the Star Rays. For each had a planet of there own to protect. There names from oldest to youngest was: Amethyst the Power, Serenite of Light, Serendibite the Dark. Emerald the Young, and Citrine the Wise.

Each One of the Star Rays protected the Five Celestial Stars. These world's names are Luminis: protected by Serenite the Light, Posterum protected by Amethyst the Power, Earth: protected by Emerald the Young, Deaangire: protected by Serendibite the Dark, and Aldoria: protected by Citrine the Wise.

The being of darkness was called Lucifer. He gathered an army of evil to conger the worlds. The Star Rays fought back with there power trying to prevent worlds destruction. This war was later called the Great Penta War. This went on for thousands of years.

The Darkness Lucifer could not be beaten. So the Star Rays decided to cast the greatest of power to seal Lucifer. He was sealed in Aldoria and over seen by Citrine the Wise. This finally ended the Great Pentad War.

The war had cost so many lives that souls couldn't find a place to rest. So Serendibite the Dark took in those souls to his star to keep them for eternity. The more the souls in the star, the bigger Deaangire got. Though not all souls stayed there forever for some can chose to be sent to Luminis, but at the cost of there self.

Serenite the Light welcomed the souls and kept them save. The Seraphic then created a system by which a random soul from Luminis would be sent to one of the three worlds; Posterum, Earth or Aldoria.

Peace was across the Five Celestial Stars. Though the seal for Lucifer would only last for a thousand year. The Star Rays cast their final magic to create five tiny orb filled with each of their power and was sent out among the stars.

In the remaining time for the Star rays. Each of them kept their worlds save and become came know as the Star Wizards. Their true from was never revealed but there children can all take the form of a dragon or human. These children had the likeness of all the soul creatures.

The dragons kept peace but not all were good. For some thirsted for blood and violence. These ones tried to free Lucifer. They were dragons witch means they also had immense powers. The so called leader of these evil dragon was called Alastor for he tormented many.

He still is trying to raise Lucifer, Lord of Darkness. Before the Star Wizards all died, they left this land with a prophecy. It said:

Young will come form young

Young does not stay young

He has heart to unlock all

Only when he enters the Hall

"And I believe you Arthur Caspian are the chosen one. I have to train you so you can survive this quest of yours." the Colorful Ghost said.