1.3 - 'Hero saves beauty' in the bar

Director Lu never tells lies, he seduces when he says he is seducing, there is no ambiguity at all.

  The original owner's drinking capacity can only be said to be average. After drinking three glasses of pure water in a row, he saw double images in front of his eyes. His eyes, which usually looked cold and indifferent, were filled with a thin layer of water, making them wet and a bit wet. The baby is red and looks adorable.

  000 changed his perspective without saying a word - Lu He knew how to use his appearance to his advantage, and even looking at his system couldn't help but blush.

  Lu He was originally sitting in a corner and deliberately concealed his whereabouts, so he never attracted attention. Until this moment, he stood up from behind the screen of the broken computer, loosened his collar seemingly unconsciously, and staggered toward the bathroom. He didn't do anything, but there seemed to be no spotlight in the dim bar. They all hit him, making his whole body shine.

  The man in casual clothes looked noble and fresh. The jeans and sweatshirt made him look younger than he should be, which was simply out of tune with the chaotic atmosphere of the bar. His handsome face was dyed a drunken red, and his expression was innocent and dazed. In such an environment, he could easily arouse people's deepest desires.

  000 watched helplessly as several people's throats moved vigorously.

  Someone approached irresistibly.

  "New face, is this your first time here? Do you want to sit with us?"

  He was a tall man who looked powerful, and even his breathing was a little short of breath under the close-range beauty attack. Lu He raised his head blankly. A few strands of hair broke free from the shackles of hair gel and scattered on his forehead. He squinted his eyes as if he couldn't see clearly, then showed a bored look and waved his hands to try to push the man away.

  "Don't, don't block the way..."

  The eldest son of the Lu family was thin. Although he was tall, he was very thin in comparison. The man stood in front of him like an iron tower, and his strong figure seemed to be able to cover his entire body.

  Not to mention that he was drunk at this time, and his strength was even weaker. Lu He's wrist was easily caught as he waved away rubbish. The man pulled him maliciously, causing him to stagger and fall into his body. in the arms.

  There was a burst of cheers all around, and someone whistled.

  Generally speaking, the more indifferent and indifferent the existence is, the easier it is to arouse people's darkest desires, trying to pull the high-ranking person down from the altar and make him scream and cry, with tears of lust filling his cold eyes. , her cheeks were also stained with an attractive blush.

  Lu He seemed a little annoyed. He struggled a few times, but was still unable to break free from the other party's control. Instead, he was taken advantage of several times. The excited audience around him was screaming and cheering, but no one wanted to Step up and help him.

  The man grinned, suddenly picked him up and carried him on his shoulders, heading towards the bathroom.

  Lu He's stomach, which was already feeling slightly uncomfortable, was pushed against him. He was stunned for a moment, barely holding back his vomiting, struggling desperately, and finally a look of panic appeared on his face.

  "Let go! You know who I am...ugh!"

  The man actually slapped him on the butt! The sound is crisp and clear, and it looks extremely erotic in such an environment. The dignified President Hongchuan had never been humiliated like this before. Lu He's face went blank for a moment, and then even the tips of his ears turned red.