5.9 - Prepare to leave this world (End)

The Star Network is very lively these days. Not only is it centered around the legendary battle in which he was attacked by a surprise attack after a great victory on the front line, and then turned defeat into victory in a desperate situation, more and more people are paying more attention to Lu, one of the two stars of the empire. He's character problem was suddenly exposed.

  Lu He was right at the time - the original person was too arrogant. After his gender was announced, except for a handful of extreme chauvinists who clamored that Beta did not deserve such a high social status, most people felt , it's just a deeper admiration and love.

  The most obvious change is the composition of the "fan group" - originally everyone thought he was Alpha, and naturally most of the people who liked him were Beta and Omega. Of course, there were also many Alphas who admired this ace mecha pilot. , but after all, most people still have the majority of sexual orientations. Those Alphas worship them, but they will not have other thoughts.

  It's different now - either Beta is actually the most blessed gender. They can combine with everyone and be either party in an intimate relationship. In other words, everyone in the entire empire can reasonably and legally "That kind of" Xiang Xiao missed him.

  For Alphas who are full of conquest by nature and are instinctively interested in strong mothers who can inherit better genes, Lu He, who suddenly became a Beta, suddenly shined like a golden light.

  However, most people are self-aware. The change of gender will not affect Lu He's strength. He could not beat him before, and he definitely still can't beat him now. If he wants to win his favor, this is basically impossible for ordinary Alphas. Completed tasks.

  But it's not illegal if you think about it, right?

  The most depressed person about this is Zhan Qingyun.

  "If I had known better, I wouldn't have let those pesky media attend the trial," Deputy Director Zhan said angrily, holding a basin in his hand and following Lu He who finally agreed to cook, "Okay now. Now, all the Alphas in the empire want to steal you from me."

  Lu He shrugged, and his men quickly made a dumpling without making a bottle.

  He himself is not used to it.

  The various worldviews of this small world are quite similar to the world they came from. The biggest difference is the complicated and magical gender division. Suddenly there are so many Alphas bent on "conquering" who are eyeing them. Director Lu, who had always been the leader, always felt like something was strange.

  ...Although he has suffered it so many times, after all, it is only a matter between the two of him and Lao Zhan.

  Oh, that sucks.

  It is winter on the Imperial Capital Planet at the moment, and the customs here are somewhat similar to the world they came from - the most important festival of the year is the Spring Festival. At this time, families will reunite and enjoy a relaxing festival together. .

  Since the last trial, Lu He's suspicion of treason has been basically cleared. In addition, the recent recovery of the recorder data in his mecha has made good progress, which can roughly prove his heroic deeds of killing all parties at the enemy headquarters. , after this part of the video was cut out and the secret information was released online, netizens had already defaulted to the identity of the great hero Lu He and were not interested in the subsequent details at all.

  Now it is the duty of those on the military committee to figure out all the details of this matter, so they are still digging into some doubts and often summoning Lu He to ask questions - but they are just questions. , the attitudes towards a suspected traitor and a fighting hero who saved the entire legion are naturally completely different.