2.19 - The monarch and his ministers are jealous of each other

Many people once said that Lu He from the Security Bureau is like a cheetah. When he usually sits lazily on the couch in the office, you might think he is a big cat basking in the sun. But once he moves, he is as fast as thunder and even blinks. I won't even give you a chance to breathe...

  Director Lu himself did not comment on this, but Deputy Director Zhan laughed so much that he could rua the cat very easily. He also bought a set of sex supplies that were popular back then and sent them to the military headquarters. The set of black cat ears was under the nose of the director. He was sent to the director's office in a swaggering manner, and then he and the deputy director were scratched into abstract paintings and thrown out.

  However, Deputy Director Zhan was not ashamed. He held the broken fur in his hand, coughed and returned to his unsmiling expression. His eyes full of majesty swept across, and the members who were trying to spy suddenly looked at him with concern. Just do whatever you have to do, trying to turn a blind eye to such a huge humanoid husky.

  Why bother, these two people should have gotten used to the "brotherly love" flashing through their eyes every day.

  Putting these aside for now, the characteristics of Lu He's mission that have been summarized by so many people should be correct.

  000 feels that the host has a script in his heart that records all the plots of the small world. What should be done at what time is clearly arranged to the second, so he usually goes about his days carelessly. What does it look like? He doesn't even do anything, but when one o'clock comes, he suddenly jumps up like a clockwork alarm clock, strikes quickly and hits the target with one strike, and the progress of the task that has been stagnant for several days starts to rise like crazy. Every time, he has to work. The General Administration came over and asked him if he had used a plug-in that caused data anomalies.

  The data is not abnormal, but 000 feels abnormally wronged.

  And just recently, the wool harvesting conference that had been prepared for three months came once again.

  After Fu Chenhuan ascended the throne, the first thing he did was to seal Lu He's status as Duke of the Kingdom. He also tried to allocate him a huge mansion closest to the palace to live in, but was rejected by Lu He. This newly minted emperor's favorite I walked around the imperial city and finally returned to the original Weiyuan Marquis Mansion.

  According to his own words, he is used to it.

  The emperor's face looked somewhat ugly at the scene. Although the ministers of the new dynasty did not show it on their faces, they also complained quite a bit - the so-called status and inferiority are the things that should not be messed up. You, a great Buddha with the status of a prince, still One of the greatest contributors to the founding of the country is still crowded in the courtyard regulated by the Marquis. How can we deal with ourselves?

  Being modest is a good thing, but if you can't explain why you should reward someone based on your merits in person, then that's called not knowing how to commend someone.

  It is true that Lu He did not know how to promote. Marquis Weiyuan has been in a high position for so many years. He has held great power since the old dynasty and sat in a position where one person is under one person and more than ten thousand people. He has never relied on "knowing about promotion".

  Fu Chenhuan couldn't do anything to him. After all, he himself said he admired the furnishings of the Hou Mansion the day before yesterday. After Lu He went to court, he said to him, "Just treat it as a thought of staying home." The coaxing young man became happy again. I feel that his brother Lu really takes him to heart.