3.19 - There is no good thing

Sure enough, something happened to crystal.

  But it's not a big deal at the moment - several shopping malls and several lower-level factories have suddenly terminated their ordering contracts. Such contracts are signed season by season, and the latest one happened to be the last season. When the contract is about to expire. But Crystal has an old relationship with these companies. They have always renewed their contracts when they expired. There have been no accidents in the past few years. Suddenly, they all gave up their picks. He didn't believe it even if someone didn't deliberately target him. .

  This kind of thing is not trivial. Although there are no obvious losses on the books yet, Lu He has been running the company for so many years and is very clear about the danger signals contained in it. At the moment, he does not want to continue celebrating Ning Ning's birthday. He picks up Xiao An and goes Go find another little guy.

  He had to send them home first, and then rush to the company immediately.

  The incident happened suddenly, and it was difficult to explain clearly to the children. After all, Ning Ning was a four-year-old girl. Although she was sensible, it was difficult for her to quickly understand the so-called adults' difficulties. She was having fun when she suddenly heard this. When I got home, I pouted my mouth and looked like I was going to cry on the spot.

  Forget about her, even Xiao An couldn't figure out what happened. He only saw his uncle's expression suddenly change after answering an unclear phone call - he hadn't seen such a strange look on this face for a long time. His expression changed, and he was even a little scared for a moment.

  Once... the last time, when his mother was still alive, he and Ning Ning were sent to his uncle's house. At that time, the man was busy running around every day and could hardly show his face in front of them. When he saw them occasionally, he didn't care. She would show the soft smile that she often had later, but her face was covered with frost. When she met his eyes, Xiao An could always clearly feel that she and her sister were nothing but "annoying burdens" in that man's heart.

  At that time, Lu He didn't beat or scold them, but this textbook-like cold violence left a very deep psychological shadow on the young children. Xiao An still doesn't understand it - his uncle obviously loves them so much. Why did a kind and gentle person treat them that way in the first place?

  As life goes on, this kind of doubt is gradually buried deep in my heart. After all, Lu He is really good to them now. He can be said to respond to their requests. It is said that it is easy to go from simplicity to luxury, but it is difficult to go from luxury to frugality. Get used to being alone. The thoughtful tenderness was so natural that the memories of the past were slowly blurring, and he had completely opened his heart to accept this new uncle.

  But Lu He's expression just now suddenly reminded him of what happened in the past.

  Xiao An paused and warned himself not to think too much. He was finally older and could see that his uncle might have really encountered something difficult. Although he couldn't imagine what happened with his current thinking, he knew it very well. , the most important thing at this time is not to cause trouble to the adults.

  Lu He quickly picked up Ning Ning and comforted her softly, "Don't cry... Ning'er, it's uncle's fault today, it's uncle's fault. Let's go home first, and I will make up for a perfect birthday for you in the future, okay?" ?"

  "Wuwuwuwuu" Even the most obedient child can't control his emotions sometimes. The little girl cried until she hiccupped and curled her lips pitifully, "You lied... Wuwuwuwu, you obviously promised to stay with me today. mine!"