2.14 - Funny cat

Knowing that Xia Zhi was here, Lu He naturally couldn't let Fu Chenhuan stay here and get in the way - he also wanted to cultivate a relationship with the emperor, and it would be bad if he taught the children bad...

  Just then, the sound of the clock was heard outside the window. Lu He paused in flipping through the book and raised his head, just in time to catch Fu Chenhuan's eyes secretly looking at him. The child suddenly panicked and almost knocked over the table in a hurry. The inkstone was in front of me, and the tips of my ears could not help but turn red quietly.

  Lu He secretly smiled in his heart, but pretended not to notice on his face. He just stood up and walked over, leaning over to check the strategies he had written.

  To be fair, it was well written.

  ——Even if the protagonist is not considered to be twelve years old physically at the moment, considering his previous life, he was a young man who was not as good as a weak man. To have such insights, he is worthy of his status as a descendant of the Fu family.

  Lu He was not stingy with his praise: "...It's a good idea. The teacher will be proud of you."

  Fu Chenhuan was stunned for a moment: "Master Hou..."

  Lu He nodded and did not correct his title - the change of concept is not that easy, and Fu Chenhuan is still young. It would be bad if the title was too intimate in private and was exposed to outsiders.

  Fu Chenhuan: "Master Hou, how was your relationship with my father in the past...?"

  "..."

  "I don't mean anything else," Fu Chenhuan said quickly, "I'm just curious. If it's inconvenient, I won't ask."

  Even though he mentioned this, Lu He seemed guilty if he didn't answer: "Teacher is the person I respect the most."

  He thought for a while and then added: "He is the true backbone of this country. When I was fighting at the border, even the illiterate border residents knew that the DPRK Prime Minister was merciful... The soldiers sacrificed their lives on the battlefield, It was the teacher's hard support in the court that made it possible to distribute food and pay on time and eliminate the worries of the soldiers. Without him, Daxia would not have been able to survive until this point. "

  Fu Chenhuan was shocked: "You..."

  "Is it weird?" Lu He smiled bitterly and sighed, "Many people in the court think that we have a bad relationship - but sometimes, in your position, you can't do whatever you want."

  Fu Chenhuan was a little entranced: "With your ability, plus my father... Just like Tang Shilang said, there is no enemy in the world..."

  "Silence."

  Lu He suddenly had a sharp look on his face and put a finger on his lips: "Be careful in your words and deeds. Do you still need me to teach you?"

  "...Right, I'm sorry." Fu Chenhuan was stunned and quickly apologized - but he was a little absent-minded. Compared with the worry about having ears across the wall, it seemed that Lu He's finger on his lips was more distracting. The round fingertips Covered with a thin cocoon, it feels strange and warm to the touch.

  Fu Chenhuan remembered when Lu He came out of Tang Yizhi's house and held his hand: There were many similar marks on this man's hands, at the tiger's mouth and between the knuckles. These were hands that were used to holding knives and pens, literary and military skills. All in between.

  Lu He didn't notice his little thoughts. He just nodded his forehead helplessly and pulled the dizzy boy up: "Forget it, you worked hard today. Go back and rest quickly. Don't forget tomorrow's meeting." Morning class."