4.9 - Wash hands and make soup

I have just arrived in this small world, and I have not yet warmed up in the shell. Now I am ready to go out.

  After returning to Qingyuan Peak, Lu He first told the deacon disciples that he would be going out in the past few days and asked them to take care of their affairs; I got a bottle of elixir; when I passed by Si Shan Tang, I even dropped in and picked up two green vegetables and a live fish before I hurried to my residence.

  Yue Chen's current body is no different from that of a mortal. Although he still has the foundation of cultivating immortals and can barely avoid eating grains, the hunger of ordinary people is unavoidable. The original owner's purpose was to torture him, so naturally he would not give him food. But Lu He was different. He wanted to give all the delicacies in the world to his little junior brother who was so thin that he could only feed him fat and healthy in one day.

  Moreover, now Yue Chen cannot absorb the spiritual energy of heaven and earth to recuperate on his own, so he can only rely on food.

  Guiyuan Sect is a major sect of cultivating immortals, so the ingredients in the Sishan Hall are naturally different from ordinary food - the sect has its own spiritual field, and the place where the ingredients are grown cannot be compared with the place where elixirs are grown, but it is also full of spiritual energy. In this land, ordinary plants are planted here. They have absorbed the aura of heaven and earth since they were young, and drank the spiritual water. They all have a sense of fairy spirit. Eating it can prolong life for mortals. People who cultivate immortals will have some improvement in their cultivation if they eat it. There are some benefits.

  He was originally from a noble family, and later became an immortal, so naturally he couldn't cook. Fortunately, the person squatting in this shell now is Lu He. Not to mention his cooking skills, many young bachelors in the bureau at that time would lick the boss's meal until tears came to their eyes, wishing they could plot to kill the deputy director chief. , nationalize this long-term meal ticket to improve the living standards of the entire Security Bureau.

  Unfortunately, the deputy director's combat effectiveness was too strong, and the boss was too lazy to cook (for others except the deputy director), so this ridiculous plan ultimately failed to come to fruition.

  After returning to Qingyuan Peak, Lu He crept through the secret passage to take a look at Yue Chen. He found that he was still sleeping, so he tucked him in and quietly exited to play with the ingredients.

  "The host is really virtuous," 000 said sourly on the side, "But boss, could you please take some time to look at our mission once in a while... The current progress of the mission is quite bad."

  He would not admit that he was always jealous of the fact that he always watched his host cook, but because of the staff regulations, he had not even tasted a bite!

  "Don't be anxious," Old God Lu He was here, "Don't you understand my mission style? I always make a decision and then take action to win. I will take care of the mission, don't worry."

  000 sighed: "The problem is, I can ignore you about the main mission about Yue Chen, but we still have side missions... What the hell did you do in front of Head Shen just now? How much does he like you? It's dropped a little, and the misunderstanding value has increased by five points—don't you want to take these extra points?"

  The slender fingers that were plucking the green leaves from the stems paused, and Lu He asked: "Misunderstanding value? Misunderstanding value for what? Is there anyone here who is misunderstanding him?"

  "..." 000 raised his head, "You haven't taken the quest line of this world seriously at all, have you? Although you replaced the Body Snatcher, you still used the body of the original senior brother after all! In the eyes of outsiders, Your current identity is the real senior brother!"