1.4 - Do not leave me

The incident happened suddenly, and the protagonist who did not act according to common sense surprised Lu He: "Hey, you have grown up, and you actually dare to tease me in turn."

  000 couldn't hold it back and still started talking to him: "Shouldn't you be happy? When he said this, he must have doubted your position as a villain?"

  Lu He said tolerantly: "Silly boy."

  000: "..."

  Only then did he realize that the protagonist's favorability and misunderstanding values ​​were still the original numbers, not changing at all.

  ...000 glanced at Lu Chuan, who seemed to be very emotionally unstable, speechlessly, and couldn't help but secretly complained that these two drama stars were a perfect match.

  Lu He was busy talking to 000, and there was no flaw in the performance of manipulating his body - Lu Chuan answered all the questions wrong, so he simply lowered his eyes and let the remaining alcohol in his body evaporate, turning red and slightly dry. eye sockets.

  Lu Chuan made a move.

  Lu He looked at him in a daze, as if he was half awake. The unique bitter lemon fragrance of tequila lingered around him, making his overly beautiful eyebrows appear faintly ethereal, making him look as if he was awake. Like a dream.

  000: "You are the host who uses the beauty halo most frequently."

  Lu He corrected: "It should also be the fastest host for you to complete your mission."

  Can't refute.

  Lu Chuan's already dark eyes suddenly became even darker. He coughed uncomfortably and let go of Lu He's chin as if he was being burned.

  He had never looked at his brother carefully at such a close distance. When he was young, Lu He would look as if he saw something dirty when he saw him and his mother. Later, he learned to ignore them... ...That actually made Lu Chuan relieved. If Lu He hadn't driven his mother away to country A at the same time, he might even have been a little grateful.

  Lu Chuan's eyes suddenly turned cold when he thought of his mother who was missing or even dead or alive.

  He didn't believe that Lu He had nothing to do with this matter - when would this man be so kind and care about his mother's life and death just because he went to make a scene? What's more, it's so easy for him to understand the situation in country A. He can just ask his men to make a phone call. Why bother to sneak out in disguise and go to Yao Xue to spend money to buy information?

  According to the news from Yin Ze, Lu He was clearly indifferent to the other side of the ocean, and today's incident did not seem to have any impact on him. It's just that... it can't be ruled out that Lu He has doubts about Yin Ze's identity, or at least he doesn't trust him as much as he seems, so he would hide such an important matter from him.

  Lu Chuan became a little anxious. Although Fang Xiaoyun was sent to Country A when he was a child, and the mother and son did not get along much, but it was their nature, and his mother was still the most important person to him, and no one was allowed to hurt her.

  How could such a good person suddenly disappear? Lu He told Yao Xue earlier that "it may be related to local drug gangs", but what did he mean?

  How could his mother get involved with those drug dealers, and how did Lu He know about this! ?

  Don't think deeply about these things. Lu Chuan's head hurt suddenly when he thought about it. He looked at Lu He who was swaying around as if he was about to fall asleep again, and there were clusters of fire in his eyes...