3.23 - When he woke up the next morning, Lu He was completely confused

Qin Ziming didn't hesitate at all when he led the stunned prey into his room.

  The man surnamed Wang did not dare to compete with him, and even promised that he would never tell anyone about what happened tonight. Qin Ziming was very confident in this - the majesty brought by wealth and status is always very stable. In X City, Song Yan almost said the same thing without considering Song Yan.

  It just so happened that the boy was currently busy with his own business.

  Qin Ziming has always thought that he looks down on Mr. Lu, who has a good reputation - whether it is from his reputation or the trivial things he heard from Lu Wan about his younger brother when he got along with her, Qin Ziming has never been used to looking at dandy pants. A disciple, especially a little beast who lacks a sense of responsibility. Judging from Lu He's previous attitude towards Xiao An and Ning Ning, it is not an exaggeration to describe him as such.

  However, after Lu Wan died, everything seemed to have changed.

  Qin Ziming saw a completely different Lu He - he was not sure whether he was just a whim or whether he had really changed his mind. In short, the two children seemed to be living well at his place in the past six months.

  Qin Ziming can't quite explain what he is thinking right now - he and Lu Wan are friends, which is true. He is also willing to help her take care of her two young children after his friend's death, but... he has recently treated Lu Wan He's attention seemed a bit too much.

  After all, he is just an outsider. Lu He is the biological uncle of the children. In the past, he was worried that the prodigal would treat the children badly and repeat the tragedy of the past. But now that so much time has passed, he Why are you still lingering over this matter?

  It seemed... that pure worry had changed. Qin Ziming knew it. From the first day of their serious meeting, Lu He exuded a temperament that was very attractive to him. He couldn't say that he liked him, but he did. Attracted by this young man.

  His possessiveness began to increase silently. Sometimes he felt like a hunter hiding in the depths of the night, looking at his prey that had long been included in his territory - especially since some time ago, there were always unknown forces coming from somewhere. Qin Ziming constantly sent him photos of Lu He's life. While Qin Ziming was angry as if his innermost secret had been revealed, he was completely unable to take his attention away from those photos.

  He began to feel a little perverted, like some kind of monster hiding in the dark that took pleasure in prying into other people's privacy, but he couldn't help himself from looking at it: an unsuspecting, delicious and tender little animal that was supposed to be... The bird raised in the golden cage was so in line with his wishes in every aspect, from abilities and means to appearance and character, as if...it was tailor-made for him.

  He looked at Lu He in the picture: he was smiling brightly with the children in the playground, and he was high-spirited and at ease at the cocktail party. Another time, I don't know where it was, the alley was dilapidated and narrow, and the dim yellow streetlights were flashing tremblingly. The young man leaned against the door of the emerald-colored sports car that was so flamboyant, his eyebrows were sparse, and his slender fingers were pinched. He was smoking a cigarette, and the lingering silver-white smoke blurred his face, making him feel sharp and cold for a moment.

  That is something you would never see on Mr. Lu during the day.

  Qin Ziming was hit almost the moment he saw the photo. His heart felt unbearable and he felt like he wanted to get into the photo immediately, pull out the person inside, tie him up in his arms, and then squeeze hard and gently. Entering his hot body seemed to be the only way to confirm that the person's temperature really existed.