Candy?

Violet's POV
I picked up the groceries and waited in line for about a half an hour. Stupid grocery stores and their long lines. Once I finally paid for the stuff, I grabbed the grocery bags and got out of there. I threw the groceries into the backseat and and hopped in the car. I closed my door and was about to start the car when something black and white caught my eye.

A lollipop? What's a lollipop doing in my car? This bewildered me, but for some reason, I was compelled to eat it. I stuck the candy in my mouth. It tasted like vanilla and black cherries. It was so good. I never knew candy could taste this good. It was so sweet and had so much flavor. I didn't even want to start driving until I finished it.

Jack's POV
"A lollipop?" Toby asked me.
"What," I said shrugging, "she needed something to calm her nerves." Toby shook his head. Toby is the only person who actually somewhat supports me on my "hopeless" attempt at befriending Violet. Hoodie and Masky just come along to see what's going to happen.

"You're going to have to do better than that if you want her to be your friend, LJ." Toby said. I nodded. I do have to do better than putting mystery lollipops in random places. I need to do better for Violet. She deserves better than candy. She deserves a friend. I have to meet her... in person.