3 Nights Later

Jack's POV
It took me forever to finally work up the courage, but even now I don't think that I have. Toby had to make me come to Violet's house tonight. I feel like a woos. Violet will probably be completely freaked out when she sees me. No way will she want to be my friend. Ah! Now I'm right outside her window, I can't back down now.

Violet's POV
I was nearly asleep, when I saw it. There was this tall, black and white dude, with a long, striped nose. He had sharp teeth and pale, unnaturally, white skin. His shaggy, black hair fell everywhere, in and around, his face. He creepped me out, but at the same time I wanted to meet him.

I found myself just sitting there staring. He looked in the window at me, jumped with fright, and fell. I ran to the window and opened it as fast as I could. I looked down. He was up against the tree, his legs were twisted, with his knees hitting his chest, and he had one hand on the ground, holding himself up, and the other rubbing his head. He fell, that's for sure.

The creepy dude seemed to be in pain, so I decided to go down there and see if he's okay. I don't know why he was outside my window, or who he is, but I want to meet him. He seemed familiar for some reason. I felt like I had seen him before. I got outside and looked at him. He was untwisting his legs and still rubbing his head. "Hi." I said. He looked at me, surprised. "Hi." he finally said. His voice was kinda deep, but at the same time a little sqeaky. It resembled the voice of one of those teenage boys on TV. The squeakiness, was actually kind of funny. He was creepy, but funny.