Sorry For Everything

Violet's POV
I was scared for Jack's well being. Painter had stabbed him in the abdomen. Who does that? I was crying for Jack. I don't think that he can die, but what if he's hurt by another Creepypasta? This whole thing was really getting to Jack.

Jack was strangling The Bloody Painter. His eyes were wide. He looked insane, yet filled with rage. I wouldn't blame him for acting out like this, but killing someone was a little overboard. Even if he had a reason for killing him, Jack just couldn't. It's not right.

The goggles guy came running into the clearing. He told Jack to stop or Slenderman will kill him. Jack released The Bloody Painter onto the ground. "Goggles" grabbed him and started dragging him away. No one died. That's good.

My arm had a burning pain from the painter guy's knife slicing through my skin. There was a lot of blood. My face hurt too. I can't believe that he slapped me. Jack came over to me and kneeled down to see my face. He took my chin and lightly tilted my head to the side. He looked at the red mark on my cheek and kissed it. He then, ripped off the sleeve of his shirt and wrapped it around the wound on my arm.

"I'm sorry, Violet." he said.
"It's ok, Jack, you don't need to be sorry." I said.
"But I do. If it wasn't for me, then you wouldn't be here right now. You wouldn't have been slapped and you wouldn't have that huge gash on your arm. If it wasn't for me, then you wouldn't have been running for your life a few nights ago. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here, tied to a tree."
"If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be happy. If it wasn't for you, I would be alone. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't like any guy right now."
"You like me?"
"Yeah. You're sweet, funny, you make me happy, you're so nice to me... of course I like you."
"I... I... like you too."
"Then untie me and give me a hug." Jack cut the rope with his nails and hugged me. There was a small pause. Jack looked into my eyes, his cheeks were as red as cherries, so were mine. He slowly leaned towards me. He kissed me. It was a long, meaningful kiss. My first kiss. It felt nice.