What Now?

Jack's POV
Violet and I were kissing. I was finally kissing her. I can't believe it, our lips were touching. Oh my God. I've never kissed anyone before. It felt nice. She had her hand against my cheek. She has really soft hands.

Violet pulled away. Her hands were on my chest. She looked at me. "Would you have killed The Bloody Painter if "Goggles" hadn't stopped you?" she asked.
"Honestly, yes. I more than likely would have. He hurt you. I can't leave that be. I can't let anyone hurt you." I said.
"Really?"
"Yeah. No one hurts you... not with me around."
"So... you'd kill for me?"
"Yeah... I guess I would." She smiled and kissed me. Today is my day. It really is.

Violet's POV
I kissed Jack. He'd kill for me? How romantic... in a twisted way, but romantic. Oh, Jack. I could kiss him until my lips started hurting. He held the sides of my body, his large hands overlapping each other, over my small figure. My hands were holding his face close to mine, as he slowly kissed me back.

Jack stopped the kissing and looked into my eyes. He grinned. I gave him a suspicious look. His teeth were glistening in the sunlight. Jack began tickling me. "Jack... ah... sto-... ah... stop!" I mustered, trying not to laugh. He giggled, "You're adorable."

When Jack finally stopped tickling me, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Let's go home, Violet. It's been a long day." he said.
"Ok." I agreed. Jack started walking in the direction of my house. I played with Jack's suspender straps until we got home. Jack set me down by the tree that was near my window.

Jack and I sat down by the tree. Our position reminded me of when I first met Jack; only this time, he doesn't have an ice pack on his head and he's not trying to explain himself to me. It was funny, really; we were right back to where we started.

Jack's POV
Violet and I were sitting by the tree. I picked her up and sat her on my lap. I held her tightly. It felt nice to have her in my arms again. She was here, with me. She was mine... well, almost. "Violet... do you, uh, wanna be my... uh, girlfriend?" I asked. She looked up at me, grinning. "Of course." she said. Awesome.