✦1✦

┆彡 AT INCHEONミ┆
┆SOUTH KOREA┆

*𝘚𝘪𝘨𝘩* As Y/N lets out a heavy sigh feeling tired and wanting to rest immediately after arriving at 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖

*𝘚𝘪𝘨𝘩* As Y/N lets out a heavy sigh feeling tired and wanting to rest immediately after arriving at 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖... Y/N Opens a black marbled door which led her to a luxurious apartment Y/N went upstairs to the bedroom and quickly took out her belongings out of the huge luggage and putting them in the walkin closet.

after that Y/N plopped onto the soft king sized bed where her heavy eyelids drifted to sleep.

*𝘒𝘙𝘕𝘎𝘎𝘎

*𝘒𝘙𝘕𝘎𝘎𝘎𝘎𝘎

*𝘒𝘙𝘕𝘎𝘎𝘎𝘎𝘎

Y/N immediately woke up to the loud sound of her alarm clock along with rising up from the bed and grooming herself in the vanity.

and by that Y/N changed into some jogging pants and a blue tank top which hugs her slim figure.

Y/N ran towards down the stairs as she decided that it's the time to go out and buy some school essentials as school was starting tommorow..

**✿❀ Time skip❀✿**

By the time Y/N got home it was 〘already 6:35 Pm. 〙

"Man I'm beat,.. Who knows that Incheon changed too much after 13 years!? "

Y/N muttered to herself as she got on the shower washing her entire body which was covered in sweat from biking all the way to different stores in Incheon.,

as Y/N steps out of the shower with a huge white robe covering her body as she sat down on the vanity chair blow drying her hair after that she did her own skincare routine and went to her closet to change into a more comfortable pajamas as she noticed the uniform with a red blazer and a white polo shirt with a tight black skirt.

"Wews the blazer is really a flashy colour huh? " Y/N spoke in a jokingly tone as she went to her bedroom to rest this she needs to wake up early for her first day of school tomorrow morning.