you are insatiable

As ten in the night strikes the clock, Zach furrows his eyebrows. Jack should be there already. Determined to find his lover, Zach ventures into the maison. He sneaks in through the kitchen and directs himself to Jack's office.

He sticks his head in and sees him writing and counting by his fingers. Zach decides to enter the study.

Jack only notices his presence when he closes the door. He looks up, and once he registers his presence, a smile appears on his face. "Hello, my love."

Zach blows out his candleholder and sets it on the centrepiece. "I thought you were coming over."

"I was going to meet you after finishing this, my love. I am nearly done." He smiles as he flips the page.

Zach approaches his desk and walks behind him. He rests his hands on his shoulders, making him tense. Zach rubs his hands in a downward motion toward his chest. He slowly undoes his necktie and sets it to the side.

"You are distracting me, my love." Jack mumbles.

"Oh, I merely wish to see you comfortable... cravats are the opposite of comfort." He replies ever so innocently as he unbuttons his shirt.

"My love..." He warns.

Zach moves closer to his ear. "I am providing you with more comfort, my darling... husband to be." He chuckles quietly as his hands run through his chest—just so Jack could see the ring on his finger.

"Sit down, my love. I will give you all the attention you deserve in a bit."

Zach pushes his chair away from his desk and sits on Jack's lap. The Viscount wraps his arm around him and squeezes the side of his thigh. Jack hums. "You smell nice, sweetheart."

"I bathed myself, as usual."Zach chuckles as he drapes his legs over his lap. The ring on his finger shone beautifully. Zach leaned on his shoulder and sighed happily. He feels Jack tense against him. Was his neck as sensitive as his?

Zach bites his lip as he lowers his collar just enough for his neck to be on display. He starts leaving sensual kisses against his neck, moving his shirt out of the way to get access to more skin. Jack gripped his thigh.

Once he bites his neck, the curly head loses all remnants of control. Jack grabs his face and crashes their lips together. Zach wraps his arm around his neck and pulls him more into it. The Viscount  grabs him by the back of his neck and pulls him back.

"You are threading dangerous territory, my love." He warns. The supposed threat loses all its strength when he registers the look he is sending him.

Half-lidded honey brown eyes, a slight smile as he is breathless. From their position, it is looking up at him—a hungry look. Not for food. "Am I now?" He asks quietly.

"The desk is made out of mahogany." He makes him aware. Mahogany is the sturdiest material to make a desk out of. It is heavy and practically unbreakable.

"Perhaps we should... ascertain whether the wood is as sturdy as they claim." He suggests as his hand slowly unbuttons his vest.

Jack chest heaves. All the possibilities of fornicating on a desk went through his mind. He feels his hand sliding in his shirt, and he breaks out of his daze with a plan.

He forces him to stand upright and pushes him against his desk. Jack claims his lips roughly as he rips the gloves off his hands and grabs tightly onto his waist. He parts it and forces Zach's shirt open, pooping nearly all buttons off of him. His lips connect to his neck, where he passionately bites, kisses, and sucks as he desires.

Zach grips his hair and the back of his neck as he gasps each time he bites him. He felt dizzy, yet in a good manner. Jack was invading his every sense. The smell of asters, his taste on his mouth, the sound of his huffs of breath, his eyes closed shut, his hot touch everywhere.