Chapter 5

⋆♡ Chapter Five ♡⋆

Chapter Five 

What to do

Soyun sighs as she reads the post, her eyes looking over the picture that they had chosen

Soyun sighs as she reads the post, her eyes looking over the picture that they had chosen. She didn't realize that Ni-ki had taken a picture of her and Sunoo when he was teasing her, but she couldn't understand why she wasn't upset about that. Their brands were carefully covered, Soyun's soulmate mark conveniently covered by her hair. 

"Everything okay, Yunie?" Heeseung asks, leaning over the girls shoulder. She's surprised when she tenses, her body not wanting to be this close to her friend. 

"Yeah, I'm okay. I was just looking at the picture that Jay chose for the announcement. I'm almost surprised they got the pictures ready when we only took them yesterday." Soyun says, shifting so that Heeseung was no longer leaning over her shoulder.  She notices the way that his eyes darken ever so slightly, Heeseung almost scoffing as he straightens. Soyun recognized the look of jealousy on his face but she couldn't figure out why he would be jealous. 

"You two really look like a couple in that picture, I've never seen that look on your face before." He says, Soyun frowning as she looks up at him. 

"What look?" She asks, tilting her head to the side. Heeseung lets out a small laugh, the sound holding no humour whatsoever. 

"That look of pure bliss, you just look so peaceful in that picture. You never looked at me like that when we were dating, never once." He says, shoving his hands into his pockets. Soyun feels her face warm, the girl looking back down at her phone.