Chapter 6

⋆☀︎Chapter Six ☀︎⋆

⋆☀︎Chapter Six ☀︎⋆

Unwanted

Sunoo does his best to stand still as a small team of stylists adjust his suit and hair, the model having to bed slightly for one of them to even be able to reach the top of his head. This was the first event that Soyun and Sunoo were attending as a pair, and the girl had immediately been taken away by her team of stylists as soon as they had arrived at the hotel where they were meeting with the others. Sunoo had been dressed in a well-tailored suit that Jay had designed specifically for him, it supposedly matched the dress that Soyun was going to be wearing. 

"You look great, I knew that colour would look good on you

"You look great, I knew that colour would look good on you." Jay says as he walks into the dressing room, wearing a simple black suit. Sunoo felt like he stuck out quite a bit next to his friend, shifting uncomfortably. 

"Wow, that suit looks great on you!" Ni-ki says as he joins the other two in the dressing room, also sporting a simple black suit. Sunoo frowns, tilting his head to the side as he looks at Jay. 

"Why are you two wearing black suit and you've put me in red?" He asks the designer, earning a small laugh from his friend. 

"You and Soyun are both in red, I wanted you two to stand out. We'll go out to meet Soyun as soon as Jake and Sunghoon get here." Jay says, looking at the other men. Sunoo nods, deciding that he would just stop complaining for now. 

"Wow, when Jay said you and Soyunie were going to stand out, I didn't think you'd stand out this much." Jake says with a chuckle as he walks into the dressing room with Sunghoon close behind him, both of them dressed in black suits just like the others.