Chapter 11

⋆♡ Chapter Eleven ♡⋆

Chapter Eleven 

The final straw

Soyun doesn't know how or when she got here, standing on her parent's doorstep. Tears stream down her face as she lifts her hand, weakly knocking in the door. It opens a moment later and Soyun's mother stares at her with wide eyes, the older woman catching her daughter as she practically collapses in her arms. 

"Baby? What happened?" Her mother asks, Soyun's father and siblings appearing from different parts of the house.

"You were right, he left me." Soyun manages to say through her tears, the girl not noticing the glance that her mother and older sister share. 

"Oh, little one, I'm sorry. Come on, I'll take you to your room." Sehyoon says, practically prying Soyun from their mother's arms. He walks her up the stairs, the girl hearing her father's angry voice following after her. 

"What the fuck did you do?" He almost shouts, Soyun not hearing the response before her older brother closes her bedroom door behind her. She sits on her bed, Sangjun and Sebin walking in. The voices of her parents shouting at each other grows louder for a moment before the two boys close the door, glancing at each other. 

"What's going on?" Soyun asks weakly, looking at her three brothers. Sehyoon shakes his head, shushing the girl as he pulls her into a hug. 

"We'll be back, you get some rest." Sangjun says with a small smile, him and Sehyoon leaving the room again. Sebin quietly sits at Soyun's desk as the girl curls into a ball on her bed, she hugs a pillow against her chest as fresh tears fall. After a few minutes, she jumps to her feet. The girl rushes to the bathroom, her body heaving as she kneels in front of the toilet. 

♡⋅❤︎⋅♡

[Heeseung's POV]

Heeseung frowns as his phone rings, wondering why Soyun's oldest brother, Sehyoon, was calling him. 

"Hyung?" He says as he raises the device to his ear, tapping his finger on his leg as the older boy sighs. 

"Heeseung, you need to come to our parent's place. Soyun just showed up in tears, she said that Sunoo broke up with her. Something is seriously wrong, she just started throwing up." Sehyoon says, almost sounding panicked. Heeseung jumps to his feet, waving a hand at Ni-ki. The younger boy walks over to him as he ends the call, telling Sehyoon that he'll be there as soon as he can.