CHAPTER 03

I woke up when I felt a warm sensation on my skin.

As I opened my eyes, I immediately closed them again due to the intense sunlight coming through the window.

"Auh! My head hurts.", napahawak pako sa ulo ko.

I took a deep breath before sitting up on the bed from lying down.

'Maybe Manang forgot to close the curtains yesterday or last night. Auhh, Manang!'

I just sat there for a few minutes, thinking about what happened last night after I passed out. My mind was so confused, and the noise around me was too much for my brain to handle.

"It's embarrassing for the Lims..", I shook my head and i took a deep breath before deciding to get up and head straight to the bathroom.

When I entered the bathroom, I immediately went to the sink to brush my teeth.

While brushing, I couldn't stop thinking about what Mikhyle said.

' soon-to-be your wife'

'soon-to-be your wife'

"Ugh! Fuck you, Mikhyle. You're crazy, literally!"

'I hope what you said isn't true.', sana talaga panaginip na lang.. and i sighs.

After brushing, I looked at myself in the mirror, ready to apply my morning skincare routine to my face.

And i smiled, 'Ang ganda ko talaga, deserve ko ng isang..'

But suddenly, I saw Mikhyle's face, smiling that same smile at me when she thanked us.

"Fuck, Ayiah! Stop thinking about her!", nasampal ko pa ang kanang pisnge ko. "Ouch!!"

In frustration, I quickly applied my skincare products to my face and immediately removed my clothes before soaking in the bathtub.

I applied some skincare to my body to maintain healthy skin.

While rubbing my arms, I accidentally remembered how beautiful Mikhyle looked last night. and hindi ko mapigilan ngumiti.

She was wearing simple black pants, paired with dark brown formal shoes, and a plain black t-shirt layered with a simple pure black blazer.

"Ang poganda Mikhyle Lim."

Her hair was straight with curls at the ends.

And her makeup was not too heavy, just light and very pretty.

"Stop it Ayiah, you're thinking of her again, stop it, stop it," I said while shaking my head.

After a few minutes..

I finished taking a bath and decided not to think about Mikhyle anymore.

So i entertained myself by singing.

'KARERA BY BINI'.

After showering, I dried myself and put on a bathrobe.

I left the bathroom and went straight to my cabinet to find something to wear.

I don't have any plans for today except for going back to my condo tonight.

"Siguro yayain ko na lang si manang mag Netflix and chill the whole day." Ngumiti pako sa sariling idea and nag patuloy na sa pag hahanap ng masusuot.

I just wore a plain white v-neck shirt with black sweatpants and put on a little makeup.

After that, I went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Mana-"

Hindi ko natapos ang pag tawag ko kay Manang when i saw both of my parents talking outside, and look so serious.

'Hey.. Ayiah hindi ka chismosa, so don't bother yourself with them-'

"Ang Gago ng anak mo!, all of our plans got ruined because of your son!", and he took a sip from the shot glass while shaking his head.
"Why did he choose to love and hurt Mikhyle?!" Daddy shouted.

'Akala ko ba she love's Mikhyle so much, that's why tumagal sila ng 3yrs. Oh God i can't handle the bagong revelations.'

I walked closer, hoping to hear them more clearly.

"Why is Ayiah being dragged into this-"

"I didn't want this either, but it was Mikhyle who said she wanted to marry Ayiah. Because if she mentioned Gelo, I swear I would search for that child of yours even in the depths of hell, where he belongs with his damn mistress!" Daddy angrily said.

M-mistress?..

'He has a mistress? Since when?

'How about Mikhyle? She doesn't deserve this if she truly loves my brother.

"Tawagin mo na lang si Ayiah, para ma explain natin ng maayos sakanya ang pag lipat nya ng bahay with Mikhyle Tomorrow-"

"What?!", i couldn't stop myself. "What house?!, and anong pag lipat with Mikhyle tomorrow?!," i interrupted their conversation, preventing Daddy from finishing his sentence.

"Baby, let's go inside. We will explain everything to you properly. You might faint again if you can't handle it," Mommy said calmly, smiling at me, and gently touched my shoulder.

I took a deep breath to calm myself.

And..

I looked at Daddy, hoping he would say something in response, but he just kept his sharp gaze in one direction, with anger still visible on his face.

I feel scared when he's like that.

That's why I'm traumatized by men, and my brother made it worse. Why did he cheat on Mikhyle. 'Ako yung nasasaktan para sakanya.

I just followed Mommy and went inside the house first.

I sat on the sofa, my mind full of questions.

It's chaotic, so chaotic that I can't understand everything happening right now.

I closed my eyes briefly, then opened them as I felt my parents' presence. tsaka ako umayos ng upo.

Daddy sat calmly in front of me, looking like he was just having a conversation with a family member of his patient.

Mommy was beside me, gently stroking my back to keep me calm and not provoke Daddy's anger, as he might lose control. 'Cause para syang monster kapag nag wawala.. haist'

Tinignan ko pa ang pag kuha nya ng papel sa envelope. Tsaka sya walang emosyon na tumingin sakin.

Daddy gave me a paper and a pen. I saw that the Lims had already signed, including my parents, except for me.

A marriage contract.

It's true. Hindi sya panaginip.'

"You have no choice but to sign. Because Mikhyle Lim herself said she wants to marry you, not your stupid brother," Daddy started, his voice showing signs of restraint.

She wants to marry you.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit nag paulit ulit nanaman yon sakin.

Reasons why I didn't realize I was already signing the contract I was holding. Ni hindi ko man lang binasa ang kabuuan.

Daddy smiled at me, then he took the paper. "Good girl," he said before standing up. He was about to walk away when he turned to us again. "Don't disappoint me like your brother did," he added. Tsaka nag lakad na paalis.

"Just go with the flow love, sayo nakasalalay lahat", mahinang sabi naman ni mommy. Nabasa ko naman yung sakit sa parehong mata nya.

I had no choice. Kung hindi mahalin sya, kagaya ng pag mamahal ko sa pamilya ko.

________________________________________________
_________________________________:))))

WARNING‼️⚠️
-TYPOS/GRAMMATICAL ERROR
- It didn't happen in real life.
- I am a fan of Bini, which is why I created a fandom series for them.
- And I am also a shipper of Mikhaiah
_____________________
_____________________________________________
______ENJOY READING BLOOMS 🌸