AUTHOR'S NOTE •| About Characters.

ARRAIGE MARRIAGE : SERIES 01
LOVE'S UNEXPECTED PATH.

''
MAINS
,

KHYLE

MIKHYLE JAVE LIM

MIKHYLE JAVE LIM

-CHINESE, ONE FOURTH FILIPINO.
-NN: KHYLE.
- BIRTHDATE: 11-08.
- HEIGHT: 5'6.
- NONCHALANT PERSON.
- 4TH-YEAR LAW STUDENT.
- STUDIES AT ATENEO DE MANILA.
- LOVES TO PLAY THE ELECTRIC GUITAR.
- LOVES TO BE ALONE.
- VOLLEYBALL TEAM CAPTAIN.
- CAT LOVER.
- LOVES TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES.
- SLEEPYHEAD.
- LOVES TO WATCH DOCUMENTARIES.

'
AYIAH

RAJIAH LAUREN ARAVELLO | Pronouncation- RAYAH LAWREN

| Pronouncation- RAYAH LAWREN

- BIRTHDATE: 01-27.
-NN: AYIAH.
- HEIGHT: 5'7.
-CAN DO BOTH (NONCHALANT/OA).
- HALF-FILIPINO, HALF-CHINESE.
- SOFT-SPOKEN.
- 2ND-YEAR NURSING STUDENT.
- STUDIES AT DE LA SALLE, MANILA.
- SWIMMER ATHLETE.
- SCHOOL MODEL.
- LOVES TO COOK.
- LOVES TO LISTEN TO MUSIC.
- HATES HANGOUTS.
- CONYO GIRL.

OTHER IMPORTANT CHARACTERS:

,
'

MIKHYLE'S CIRCLE

'Khyle met Gave when they were 4 years old because they both attended the same school from preschool to high school. In 5th grade, they met Jam, a transfer student, started grouping together, and became friends. In their first year of high school, they met Colton because Jam's family was friends with Colton's family. After that, the four of them became close and never separated. They became good best friends.

 They became good best friends

'
COLTON VAIN VALLERIO

: Best friend of Mikhyle and the only trusted friend of Ayiah. (Bago pa ma meet sina Mavs.)

- Colton is the pinag lihi kay anger. The moody type of friend (pero madalas nonchlant). And the music lover. He is cool and always helps her friends. She is Kind and always there when needed. The anak ni Mayor and also the Bar girl, bff of Mikhyle.

• GAVE HEAVEN ARCIERTO

: Best friend of Mikhyle and the most trusted friend of Mikhyle.

- Gave is very understanding and well-behaved. (Talent nya is hindi mag salita mag hapon). She is gentle and caring, always giving good advice and emotional support. She is good listener. The pinaka Nonchlant in their Quadro. The ambivert.
And the chef (pwede na mag asawa) in their group.

JAMILLAH RAVE RAMIREZ

: Best friend of Mikhyle.

- Jamillah is the achiever of the group, known for her intelligence and success. She is kind but also loud and energetic, bringing excitement to the group. The oa na naligaw sa group. She loves to annoy Colton and Mikhyle, (pero hindi nya kay Gave kasi wala syang mapapala), The cheerleader and Journalist.

AYIAH'S CIRCLE

'Nag start yung friendship nila unexpectedly and become a good friends after that day. (Read chapter 7) to make it clear huhu.

'• MARVELLA YHUAN RLLIANES

'
• MARVELLA YHUAN RLLIANES

: Best friend of Ayiah.

- Marvella is kind and the queen of OAs, often making the group laugh. She is a good listener and gives great advice. Her friends appreciate her empathy and humor. The kapangpangan girl. The clown.

• SHELLA MAINE CHAVEZ

: Best friend of Ayiah.

- Shella is the baby of the group, always ready to help or the one call away type of friend. She is sensitive but also loves to join Marvella in their fun antics, mala partner in crime in ka Oa-yan. Her loyalty makes her valuable to their quadro.

•SAMATHA GERALDINE SALVACION

: The cikadorang bff of Ayiah and schoolmate.

- Samantha is girly, kikay and competitive. She loves to gossip but gets upset when teased. Despite her competitive nature, she is kind-hearted and seen as the princess of the group. The pinaka balat sibuyas ft. Soft hearted one.

EXTRA

''                 AUTHOR RAIN

''
                AUTHOR RAIN

-This AU story is a work of fiction. Places, events, scenes, accidents, and some information are products of the author's imagination. Please respect and read responsibly. Enjoy reading, Blooms! 🫶🏻🌸

Disclaimer‼️: Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This story is intended for entertainment purposes only.