CHAPTER 06

"Pwede bang sa kwarto ka matulog tonight?", I softly asked her.

We were having dinner together, and she was the one who cooked again.

The dish was Adobo, which she claimed to be special because it's her favorite.

"Why?" she said with a smile before taking a spoonful.

"Um, just because? I miss you," I replied.

"You've said you miss me 21 times already, HAHAHA," she said with a smile and a laugh.

'You have no idea how much I love seeing you laugh. It's like I could stare at you laughing endlessly,' naka ngiti akong nakatitig sakanya habang hindi ako hinaharap.

I gazed at her with a smile, which made her stop eating.

"Fine, I'll sleep beside you," she said and continued eating.

I didn't say anything and just ate with a smile.

'Hulog na hulog nako.

Pag katapos namin kumain ay sya na ang nag prisinta na mag huhugas, at mag chill na lang daw ako dahil pagod daw ako.

Kaya naupo na lang ako at pinanood syang mag suot ng apron.

Black apron yun na sobrang bumagay sakanya.

"Why your so poganda?", I asked suddenly, making her turn to look at me.

"Why are you so beautiful?" she smiled back.

I just smiled, thinking, 'She's good at flirting, kaya nanahimik na lang ako at umiling iling baka mag end up kami sa halikan. HHAHAHAH

After she finished washing up, we both went upstairs to the room.

I lay down first, and she followed.

It wasn't the first time we slept beside each other, it was the second time.

"Pwede bang wag ka makipag overnight tomorrow?" I asked.

She looked at me, nodding with a smile. 'What happened to the Mikhyle Lim I know?'

'The world is giving?, thankyou Lord.

"Sure, I'll just chat Cohen tomorrow morning, para aware sila." nakangiting sabi nya.

'

She opened her arms wide, and I moved closer, resting my face on her chest.

I felt her gentle touch on my hair and waist.

I smiled, enjoying the special feeling of happiness that she brought.

Along with a deep kiss on my forehead.

'I love you so much, Mikhyle.' sa isip ko.. kasabay ng pag pikit ng parehong mata ko, then tears welled up in my eyes.

'Hindi na kita hahayaang mawala pa.

"I love you, Ayiah," she whispered.

I couldn't quite understand the mix of emotions I felt, but love and happiness prevailed.

Natatakot man akong baka isang araw bumalik si kuya at iwan nyako.

Hindi ko siguro alam kung anong mararamdaman ko. Hindi ko na lang pa pinansin ang iniisip ko tsaka natulog na lang kapiling sya..

'
The next morning, I woke up to a loud noise downstairs. It sounded like something had broken.

I quickly looked beside me, but she was no longer there.

"Shit, shit, what happened to her!"

I got up from the bed and rushed downstairs, and I saw her picking up broken glass.