CHAPTER 11

'

Two years have passed, and I'm happy we're still together. She's always there for me, supporting me every step of the way.

She's always there when I need her.

I graduated in nursing, and now I'm studying medicine, soon to be a pediatrician.

November 20th marks our third anniversary, and we're celebrating here in Boracay.

Over the past years of our relationship, I can confidently say I'm sure about her. If the arranged marriage with her doesn't work out, lah di pwede, syempre ipipilit natin.

Sigurado nako sakanya.

I have my mom, pero maliban kay mommy.. sya na lang ang meron ako.

She's the complete package- she can do both, a good wife and husband as well. She makes me feel loved and protected every single day. I couldn't ask for more because she has it all.

Ni literal nya ang 'nasayo na ang lahat~

It's now 05:52 in the morning, and we're watching the sunrise together. Sa may tabi ng dagat, tanging huni ng ibon at hampas ng maliliit na alon ang naririnig namin, kasabay ng hangin na sobrang sarap sa pakiramdam, lalo na ang presensya nya. She's hugging me from behind and kissing my hair. The joy I feel every time she does this is indescribable.

Every morning that we wake up together, this is my favorite moment-watching the sunrise with her. She hugs me from behind, kissing my hair.

The happiness, excitement, and love I feel from her actions are overwhelming. It's as if from those moments, I can find peace, and so can she.

"Loving you is the most wonderful feeling I've ever experienced in my entire life," she said, her voice trembling with emotion as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Choosing you every day is the happiest decision I'll never regret," she continued, her tears falling steadily on my nape. "Your presence in my life is the best gift I've ever received, Ayiah."

Hindi ko na napigilan ang pag iyak ko. Sa sobrang pag mamahal na binibigay nya, sa sobrang saya na pinaparamdam nya.

Maiiyak ka na lang talaga.

"I love you," I whispered, closing my eyes slowly and savoring every bit of love she made me feel.

"Ang saya siguro manood ng sunrise, kapag tatlo na tayo." I turned to look at her, and her tear-filled eyes focused on the rising sun.

"What do you mean?"

"I want two kids, HAHAHHAHA," she added. I raised an eyebrow at her, which made her laugh even more. Aba dinalawa pa.

"You're going to carry them?" I teased, Nagulat pako when she let go of me. "What?!, HAHHAHAH," I laughed, but she just rolled her eyes.

She's so masungit talaga haystt, HHAHAHAH.

"Shut up, you're so annoying!" she pouted and put on her shades.

Ang poganda!, talaga..

HAHAHA.

"I'm just kidding, come on, let's have breakfast!" I said cheerfully, pulling her along happily.

HAHAHHA down bad sakin si attorney.

I couldn't help but laugh every time I teased her about it. After all, she's a woman too, so dapat tig isa kami HHAHAHAH.

HAHAHHAH, two kids, really?, OKAY na sakin yung isa eh.

When we arrived at the café, I was still teasing her about it, and she obviously got annoyed. We ate at Café Maruja and ordered a burger and a juice tea because that's what she was craving. Habang ako ay pancake with hot tea.