𝐃 𝐄 𝐕 𝐀 𝐍 𝐀

~ Cherry ~ Lana Del Rey ~ 

"Thank you for your time. You are all dismissed"

Remind me why I ever chose to become a detective rather than someone's whore. I watched the chief walk out haughtily as if he hadn't just cursed us with an earful and some nonsense I wasn't paying attention to. Shit about a group of freshly baked gangs expecting shipments and the need to hijack it and catch them in the act with me being their bait. Why the fuck will I do that

I sighed and relaxed into the chair, my body refusing to get up and follow the others as they trooped out. Some slump and faint while some curse the chief as they go. I looked over to the side sensing a stare to see Fyo's tired pale eyes that I so much adored crafted into an all-blank face supported by his fist.

"What's wrong Officer? Missing mother?" I whispered to his hearing. He let out a tired chuckle, taking out a strand of my dark hair and sniffing it. Ew. I scrunched my face at the act.

"I am. I actually miss her cooking, her hugs, her smiles and her songs." He said as he continued sniffing and twirling it between his thumb and index finger. 

"Mama's boy" I chuckled, pulled my hair away from his fingers and placed it between my ear. I stood up, stretched with a loud yawn before turning towards the pale ghost looking exhausted and looking back at me. I leaned my body on the desk, tilted my head and imagined so many ways I could get him in between my legs, I decided to voice my thoughts.

"If only you could fuck me till dawn..."

He looked up at me, a naughty smirk creeping up his lips making me smirk too as I watched him stand in all his uniformed glory, staring down at me as if I could be broken in two which I would love him to do to me. He stepped closer and closer taking away the space we had between us replacing it with his huge body. 

"Really, malyshka" He didn't wait for a response before pulling the pin out of my hair releasing it to fall, cascading down my back. His hand reached for my neck or so I thought as I felt a piercing pain on my head. He pulled my hair back in a frightening grip that drove me nuts and made me hiss out in pain and pleasure. Fuck me now please.

"Yes"

"Lovely" His eyes licked down my lustful state and glimmered in admiration. But before he could claim my lips, I stopped him, reluctantly.

"You are taken" As soon as those words came out of my lips, he let go instantly like one would let go of a burning cloth. His grip on my hair weakened and his gaze fell to a dark one.

"If you are referring to Lucas, then you are looking for trouble, malyshka" He warned but I stubbornly persisted and leaned in close to his ear to whisper.

"You of all people know how much I love crawling into trouble's den, Fyo. And you of all people know how much you crave to hear Lukas' moans and screams while you torture him with his nails leaving red marks down your back"  I slightly pulled away to peck the corner of his mouth before leaning back. I grabbed my hair pin and gathered my dark straight hair into a low bun.

"You coming home? or..." I asked his stiff figure that relaxed, sighed and turned around leaving.

"I'm going to see someone that you of all people know" I chuckled heartily at that.