ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 1

• ────── 🕯️ ────── •

Today is a special day for the Encanto. Today is Antonio Madrigal's fifth birthday. Today is the day that he's going to get blessed by the family's miracle and gain his own magic gift, hopefully. If he does, he must use it to help strengthen our community and make his family proud. No matter what.

......

"This is not going to end well." Y/N thinks as she leaves her and Camilo's room, ready to start the day.

Y/N is a naturally beautiful woman, with her long black wavy waist-length hair that is styled in a basic side braid that is held by a purple and white flower, made secretly by Isabela who was practicing her magic, and her beautiful hazel eyes.

She has two beauty marks on the left side of her face; one under her lower lip and the other on her cheek. Y/N wears a white shirt and a steel blue mid-calf-length skirt with a big dark royal blue frill that contains some light green, purple and yellow tropical leaves. She also wears knee high chunky heel lace up boots.

Casita helps Y/N down the stairs knowing she is pregnant, not that she needs the help but that's nice of her. You see, only a few limited people, and well, houses know about her pregnancy, that she knows of. Basically only Dolores and the Casita know and they both promised not to tell anyone yet.

Anyways :)

Y/N thanks Casita, greets Abuelo and makes it to the kitchen seeing Mirabel setting the table and talking to some kids through the window.

"Hey! When's the magic gift happen?!" Exclaims Juancho, pumped and is holding a white mug that has probably coffee, that gives him to much energy to handle.

"My cousin's ceremony is tonight." answers Mirabel and goes back to setting the table, all of them not knowing Y/N is there. "What's his gift?!" Alejandra asks excited and Y/N takes that as a cue to bless everyone with her presence.

Y/N makes herself known by going to Mirabel, taking the rest of the plates from her and finishes setting the other side of the table. She answers the children's question by saying; "We're gonna find out!"

Mirabel's and all the children's faces and light up by seeing her, the latter's faces more since they get to talk to another Madrigal.

"What's your gift?" Juancho asks Mirabel, who answers the question with another question; "Who's asking?"

"Us!" exclaim the kids, the girls trying to win them over with their cute looks while Juancho looks a little crazy.

"Well, us, she can't just talk about herself... She's only part of the amazing Madrigal's." Y/N says, helping Mirabel and presenting the family portrait to the kids that suspiciously has a small crack at the bottom of it. Mirabel smiles at her in relief.

The children start jumping up and down excited, asking; "Who's all the amazing Madrigals?"

"Ah, you're not gonna leave us alone, are you? Casita, help us out." Mirabel jokes, smiling at Y/N, before looking around and smiling at Casita.

Mirabel: "Drawers!"

Casita opened and closed the cabinet drawers.
Y/N: "Floors!"