A New Training Room

Wednesday

Eric Park walked Sooyoung without speaking a word. The tense encounter he just had with the new student made him pretty quiet. The punch he took from Minsik gave him a near black eye. It would be a pretty obvious sight by Jungkook and the others. He was more worried about explaining himself to Mun himself.

"I want to say mianhe oppa."

"Mianhe for what?"

"It was because of me you got hurt. If I just stayed in the back like the rest of the students, you wouldn't have gotten distracted to beat that bully." Sooyoung apologized.

"It's fine Sooyoung, I rather have him hurting me protecting you than having you hurt. You're someone precious to me I won't let a single bastard touch you like that." Eric promised.

Sooyoung blushed a bit from hearing such a courageous statement. He was a little like Nayeon, fiercely protective of the people she's friends with. That was the main trait that drew her to Eric. He had a way of drawing people close to him.

"I'll be fine Sooyoung, really. I've taken much harder punches than that this little scratch. I better watch out for that guy next time." Eric waves goodbye entered the next class.

The rest of the day went pretty mundane for the most part. More review and reminders that finals were approaching. The classes weren't too hard per say but he found some classes to be pointless like algebra. SOPA High being still regarded as a highschool meant core classes were still required. Thankfully he had some classmates like Jihoon to help him.

"You know Jihoon you're pretty smart when it comes to musical techniques. I need to really brush more on my musical knowledge." Eric said.

"Music is the language of the human race. We cannot live without music. That's what I think of when I take this class. It's more than a passion of mine's but a step towards something better. You're vocally talented Eric. I think you would be a great asset for the music club if you still want to join."

"I've been thinking about it. I may sign up next semester. I've gotten familiar with the music room."

"We should hold a party if you do! I have to take my leave, Jeonghan needs my assistance again."

"Isn't he the guy with the long hair?"

"That obvious? Yes, Jeonghan takes fashion a little too seriously at times. He may come off as vain at times, but he's a great student. Do take good care of yourself hyung. I'll be in the music room if you need assistance." Jihoon waved goodbye.

"Now that class is done it's time to meet with the others." Eric ran outside but before bumping into male student.

"Mianhe!"

The student looked to be about freshman age. His hair was cut in cool fade and wore gold earrings. Perhaps the most unique feature was his Dodgers snapback worn on top of his head.

"This place is full of weirdos." He said in English adjusting his cap again.

In the courtyard was Matthew playing basketball with Stefan and Wenhan. Wenhan used his smaller frame to zip pasted Matthew performing a slam dunk over his head.

"Fucking bullshit!!" Matthew cursed.

"That was another score Matt you need to work on those footworks. Being tall isn't gonna be enough to beat us." Wenhan passed the ball to Stefan.

"You're very good at this big bro."

"Basketball is my life. I live by it everyday and I ball like Kobe." Wenhan boasted.