Exchange Student Intro

This is my fan made intro I've created for the sake of the series. Obviously this fanstory was inspired by Dream High, the drama. It was such a well written story with amazing characters and I'm disappointed they never made into a series.

I took some of its aspect but molded it in a real life setting with characters based from real people. The second season will have Eric encounter the infamous "Heavenly Dragons" and their rival gang as SOPA High gets caught in the midst of a turf war. I'm merely setting up the story for the next arc. There will be new characters and a kickass soundtrack based from the Old and New School of Hip Hop with some Kpop thrown in. Thank you readers for reading this story and share it other people 🙏.

"My name is Eric Park and I always loved singing. One day I was given an opportunity that changed my life. I moved to Seoul where I enrolled in Seoul School of Performing Arts or SOPA High, an academy for trainees like me. I'm currently under Galaxy Entertainment founded by Eric Mun of Shinhwa. Even though it's been a few months, I still have a long way to go before I even hope to debut. Meet some of my friends."

"My best friend: Jeon Jungkook. He gets shy around girls, but he's a great person. His energy is probably the best thing about him. He will stick up for you no matter the situation."

"The loudmouth delinquent from America: Matthew Kim. His attitude is worse than his attempts at aegyo. You do not want to get on his bad side."

"Our skilled dancer from Busan: Kang Daniel. He may have the face of a baby, but he is a monster on the dance floor."

"The sweet flower boy from America: Joshua Kim. He has become a very popular face in our academy. His voice is like honey."

"For the girls we our have most dependable friend: Im Nayeon. She's an upperclassmen with a mischievous streak, but when her friends need help she will always be there."

"Park Sooyoung, the Jeju girl with a cute accent and even cuter of smiles. If you ever need something from her she'll be glad to help.

"Our charismatic senior and chaebol heiress: Lee Mijoo. She is the heir of the Lee family who operates throughout most of Seoul. She is determined to chart her own path."

"Roseanne Park has a lot more to offer than just her Australian accent. She can play the guitar very well. She aspires to be a musician one day."

"Lastly, my old friend from childhood: Annie Kim. She was raised with a Texas swang that will make you feel welcomed."

"Together we make up the trainees in Galaxy Entertainment, but we're more than just trainees, we all share a very close friendship through our experiences. The competition may be over but my journey has barely started. What will the next semester offer? Which new students I will meet? I guess we'll have to find out."

In the intro shows Erc Park introducing his friends as the camera shifts to several angles of the students.

After introducing the main cast, it then cuts to the trainees all dancing together. It also shows the face of Eric Mun, Lee Hyori, and the Wonder Girls, as well JYP and Yang Joonil as the teachers. There are also shots of the various students like Rap Monster, Jackson Wang, Krystal Jung, Sejeong, Changkyun, Moon Gayoung, Kwon Minsik, Jennie, Jisoo Justin Park, Jvcki Wai, Woo Wonjae, and many faces that have yet to be introduced.

The final shot shows Kai of EXO with a Tiger tattoo on his right shoulder flexing his fist. He is facing Eric rather menacingly displaying the obvious tension. It then cuts to them into their fighting stance as they prepare to deliver the final blow.