Chapter 75

He gets weak enough i spin around and kick him in the face letting go of his throat as blood starts to run down his nose "ok i deserved that" dad says wiping off the blood. I grab the knife but he quickly puts his foot on my wrist "no" dad says. I kick his hip making him step off "why my bad hip!" dad says trying not to sound in pain "because asshole!" i say back "ok lets just put you somewhere else" Igor says pulling me by the back of my hoodie across the floor into the pantry. He turns the light on and closes the door locking it "meh i have all the snacks in the world so I'm happy" i think grabbing a big box that had a variety of little bags of snacks in it. After a few minutes the door unlocks and opens to reveal Lev which i quickly look at him since i was trying to reach something on the top shelf. He looks behind him at everyone else still in the kitchen before looking back at me "что (what)" i say then he closes the door locking it and making sure it wouldn't get open. He quickly picks me up and puts me on the deep freeze in the room "baby" i say slightly confused "shh" Lev whispers before kissing me. He pulls away going to unbuckle my belt but i stop him making him look at me "hell are you doing" i say "fucking you" Lev says "my family is just outside that door" i say back "so, that door ain't getting unlocked" Lev says "god damn you" i say back as a smile grows on my face making one grow on his face to while he continues to unbuckle my belt. After a few minutes he unbuttons his jeans allowing his dick out then tosses my shorts aside and moves my panties to the side. He enters me hooking his arms under my knees and i wrap my one arm around his neck. Putting my other arm behind me using it to help support me as he starts thrusting while i kiss him and are lips move in sync. After a few seconds i pull away and pull him by his shirt closer bringing his ear to my lips "you love my pussy don't you baby" i whisper "fuck yes i do angel" Lev whispers slightly moaning "good boy" i whisper back before are lips go back to moving in sync to block each other's moans. A few minutes pass and we were panting messes since we were starting to get close. I reach my high as the feeling of his cum fills my body since he came a fucking lot by the feeling. After a few seconds he stops letting us start to calm down "this was fucking amazing" i say putting both of my hands behind me leaning onto them "so fucking amazing" Lev says before kissing me. He pulls away as the door somehow gets open and reveals Victor then we look at him "your daughter had sex on the fucking deep freezer!" Victor says me and Lev laugh "you are very much interrupting my 9 inch dick appointment bitch!" i say back trying not to laugh as Igor stands behind him taking a sip from his drink "Victoria!" dad says "wow it's like we had sex in a museum" Lev says laughing a bit "literally" i say back "have sex in your own damn house assholes!" dad says "why in the pantry!" Irina says "because it was convenient!" i say back "am i the only one concerned that people looking at them right now ain't phasing them" Igor says "ohh maybe we like people watching us fuck" i say looking at Lev "maybe, we'll have to look into that more" Lev says "alright, this is just going to get closed" Igor says closing the door "should probably get cleaned up" Lev says laughing a bit "probably" i say back as he helps me up "aw can't i keep your nice warm cum in me" i say poutine he laughs quietly "you can keep it v, it's not like i don't already have you pregnant" Lev says smiling "good" i say back before he kisses me pulling my panties up. He pulls away "maybe we could go more rounds upstairs, get me filled more while your first load is still warm" i say smiling wrapping my arms around his neck while he zips his jeans "doesn't sound bad" Lev says smiling "think you can run" i say back "uh yeah, think you can" Lev says "da" i say back grabbing my shorts putting them in my hoodie pocket. He holds my hand opening the door then we make a run for it down the hall "put all your clothes on Victoria!" dad yells "can't, unlike you my person doesn't get tired after the first round!" i yell back trying not to laugh as we run upstairs Lev laughs. We go in my room and he locks the door behind us before getting me on the bed climbing on top of me.
Igor's pov
"Why did i have a second kid" Vincenzo says "don't know" i say back "I'm not going in that fucking pantry, not till that thing is cleaned with bleach" Irina says "save some for my eyes, and why the fuck did she have her dick out!" Victor says "don't you when you have sex" i say back "yeah, so" Victor says "idiot" i say back. I watch as Irina uses a broom to check the pantry to see just what all happened "I'm not going to tell those assholes dinners ready just for that shit" Vincenzo says "hey at least we know Lev's having your daughter for dinner" i say back trying not to laugh as he gives me an unimpressed look "your ridicules" Vincenzo says "be happy you didn't hear those two in there, when their at their house doing that shit and i step outside all i can hear is them, so be happy you don't have to hear that sometimes multiple times a day" i say back "Jesus fucking Christ" Vincenzo says "but it is funny how your own child gets more action then you ever have thru out your life" i say back. He throws a big plastic spoon at me hitting my forehead "you dick!" i say "boho" Vincenzo says as i pick the spoon up. I throw it back hitting the side of his head "ow!" Vincenzo says "boho!" i say back giving him a taste of his own medicine.
                                    End of pov
2 hours pass and Lev was in between my legs as i stroked his dick while he did the same to me making us moaning messes. We cum onto my stomach at the same time before slowing down are motions. I let go relaxing my body and he makes sure he got every last drop out of me. He kisses me before pulling away "gotta try it while it's warm" Lev says smiling putting some of are cum on his finger. He sticks it in my mouth and i lick it off "ohh, tastes sour and sweet, like those gummy's that one sides sweet and the other is sour" i say a bit surprised by the taste "maybe it's all the sweet and sour stuff we've been living on changing the taste of are cum" Lev says laughing a bit and i put some on my finger. I put it in his mouth and he licks it off "holy shit it does" Lev says "see" i say back before putting more on my tongue "i really like your tongue piercing, I'm starting to think i just like girls with piercings, because i love your snake bites main reason i have to fight myself from never leaving my lips from yours, and when we make out i like my tongue to touch yours just to feel the piercing" Lev says rubbing my thighs "well good thing i have an obsession with piercings" i say back "what one do you plan on doing next" Lev says "probably the other side of my nose, and when Vex is born i want to do my bellybutton, then maybe I'll move to my ears for a bit" i say back watching blush grow on his face darker and darker while his eyes got soft looking as i talked "i think i just fell in love all over again" Lev says i laugh softly as he kisses my forehead "you know what I'm feeling" i say "what" Lev says "sleeping nude" i say back "ohh, I'll do it with you" Lev says. After a few minutes we finish getting cleaned up and get in bed under the covers cuddling up to each other "i love you my love" Lev says "i love you to my baby" i say back and he kisses my forehead. After a few minutes we fall asleep. We wake up to my alarm and i turn it off getting comfortable again which he uses that to get as close to me as possible since he was behind me. He kisses my shoulder rubbing my side "i love when you sleep nude, because then i get to feel all over this gorgeous body in the morning" Lev says i laugh quietly as he kisses my neck. I roll over and get on top of him "ohh, morning sex" Lev says "yep" i say back before kissing him. Half an hour passes and i collapse beside him as we catch are breath "fuck v" Lev says catching his breath "god i love your dick in the morning" i say back getting my breath back he laughs quietly. The door tries to open "quit having sex in my house assholes!" dad says "na!" me and Lev say back as i get up. I toss on boxers and shorts that were on the floor and go up to the door. I unlock it opening it "your disgusting" dad says "what, i sweat" i say back "shouldn't have said that v!" Lev says smiling "oh shit" i say laughing a bit "the fuck does that mean" dad says "when i sweat the hormones drive him insane, leading to more sex, so" i say back smiling closing the door "my god where's my phone i need noise canceling headphones and it better have the option for same day shipping" dad says walking away i laugh going back to Lev getting undressed. I get back in bed under the covers and cup the side of his face kissing him and are lips move in sync. A few days pass and it was Christmas morning which i was at home. I watch the clock on my phone hit 6 am which me and Victor were waiting outside the parents door "go!" i whisper and we quickly go in the room "morning time!" me and Victor say jumping onto the bed scaring dad awake as his clock starts going off. We see Igor was laying buried in blankets in between dad and mother somehow still asleep "can't you two go back to bed" dad says turning the alarm off "нет (no)" me and Victor say back "it's not even daylight out yet, go back to sleep for 30 more minutes then you two can open stuff, i know damn well you two stayed awake all night" dad says getting comfortable "how the hell does he know" i say looking at Victor he shrugs his shoulders "one of you played drums all night and the other was setting off the smoke alarm in their room" dad says we laugh awkwardly "alright go find something to do" dad says "fine" me and Victor say back before leaving the room "now what" Victor says "try to make food" i say back "fuck it yeah" Victor says following behind me downstairs. After a few minutes we sit at the counter since we just warmed up cinnamon rolls "how's you and Aiden" i say "good, him and his parents are going on some cruise next month for Russian Christmas" Victor says "aw you won't be able to get topped by a twink for a bit" i say back teasing him "screw you, not like your with a twink to" Victor says "mines better, just forever know that" i say back.