☆彡𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞?

I miss when Haikyuu episodes were still coming out and the entire community was going crazy over Oikawas ear😿
The good ol' days.
✌︎('ω')✌︎

"Who's winning?"

Hinata and Kageyama stood beside me intently staring at the match between Nekoma and Fukurōdani.

"Fukurōdani is ahead by two," Kageyama said while still glued to the match.

"Wow, Bokuto is just amazing!" Hinata's eyes glimmered with respect and admiration.

Kageyama looked down at Hinata and scowled, "Only a good setter can make a spikier look amazing, Akaashi is the star of this match."

Hinata scowled back, "There is no setter without a spiker!"

"Wrong idiot," Kageyama lowered to his height, "The spiker wouldn't have a ball to spike were it not for the setter!"

A whistle blew, pulling our attention back to the two teams on the court.

Nekoma and Fukurōdani were at match point.

Yamamoto made his way to the back of the court and bounced the volleyball four times before spinning it in his hands. It was his ritual.

The whistle blew again and like clockwork, Yamamoto breathed out, ran, jumped, and delivered one hell of a serve — but it wasn't a service ace.

Komi, Fukurōdani's libero, picked it up swiftly and delivered it directly to Akaashi. Bokuto called for the hit. Akaashi's eyes locked onto the outside hitter and in a matter of seconds, he set up and pulled off a perfect set.

Bokuto ran and as his feet hit the ground to jump the thump caused by the balls of his feet gaining momentum echoed throughout the gymnasium. Bokuto had suddenly grown wings as he reached high up to spike the ball onto Nekoma's court.

The ball landed directly on the line. A line shot, Bokuto's signature shot.

The buzzer rang and while Nekoma breathed out in frustration, Fukurōdani yelled in victory.

Kageyama and Hinata both clapped in amazement.

✌︎('ω')✌︎

"Akashi, your sets were so good!"

"It's Akaashi, Bokuto-San."

Both Akaashi and Bokuto were the last ones to leave the locker room. Bokuto sat shirtless on the bench in the middle of the locker room while Akaashi prepared his things to join the rest of his teammates in the bathhouse.

"Hm," Bokuto cocked his head, "Where are ya going?"

"To the bath house Bokuto-San."

Bokuto's hair drooped, "How come I didn't know about the bathhouse."

"Konoha told you about it this morning," Akaashi threw his towel over his shoulder, "You just weren't listening."

"Yeah," Bokuto rubbed his neck, "I was distracted."

Their eyes connected and refused to quiver despite the thinning of the air.

Akaashi cleared his throat and ripped his eyes away from Bokuto's, "We should get going, the others are probably waiting up for us."

Before Akaashi could leave the locker room, Bokuto had already made his move toward him.

"Wait," Bokuto grabbed ahold of Akaashi's wrist and gently pulled him toward his chest, "They can wait."

✌︎('ω')✌︎

Meanwhile~

Kuroo slammed his locker, "DAMMIT!"

Kenma shivered and nearly dropped his console from the sheer fear. Kuroo hated losing.

"Hey now," Yaku wiped his forehead with his forearm," It's okay, there will be other games."

"I don't give a shit about other games, this is the one that counted."

Yaku glanced at Kenna for some sort of help but Kenma knew the reason behind Kuroo's outburst, he understood.

Kuroo grabbed his bag and combed his fingers through his hair before cursing and leaving the locker room.

Yaku called after him but was ignored.

"Don't bother," Kenma stared into his console, "University of Tokyo scouts were standing courtside. He didn't want to win — he needed to win, at least in his mind he did."

Kuroo made his way down hallways in search of a vending machine. His long strides were heavy with each step, they exuded frustration, anger even.

Kuroo reached a vending machine and searched for his favorite dessert, coffee jelly.

"Sold out? Dammit."

"Sorry."

Kuroo peered to his left.

I stood tall with coffee pudding in hand, "I took the last one."

Kuroo turned his body fully toward me and his eyes seared my skin.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞."

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬."

𝐀 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝.

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲."

I stood still, flustered and confused at his change in persona, "The loss must be getting to your head."

Kuroo licked his lips as he gleamed down at me. I didn't have to touch him to know just how muscular he was.

"Do you feel bad for me?" He asked.

I looked away from him and puckered my lips, "I guess."

"So then," he looked at the coffee jelly, "You'll hand that over?"

"I wanted to eat it though."

"Yeah, well I need to eat it."

"How does one need to eat coffee jelly?"

Kuroo sighed deeply, " Please, I'll pay you just give me the damn jelly. Please."

I raised an eyebrow. I think I'll do a good deed today, for the sake of humanity. God knows what Kuroo is capable of if he doesn't eat his coffee jelly.

"Fine, but you owe me." I handed him the cup.

"Thank you."

A hint of pink appeared on my face. Who knew Kuroo using please and thank you would get me all worked up?