☆彡𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

Lots of homework( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
I'm gonna nap 。。。。
Sorry for all the typos!

Mature content
✌︎('ω')✌︎

"Scouts are at the front office?"

"Yes!! We have to tell the team!"

Kiyoko grabs my wrist and pulls me toward the gymnasium where all of the teams attending the camp are seated on the floor and listening to the coaches ramble on and on about nationals.

Kiyoko and I burst through the doors, panting and out of breath, before standing tall to deliver a very important announcement.

"The scouts are here today."

The coach's uncross their arms and clap their hands once to get the guys attention.

"Alright this is it boys," my dad yells out.

The boys begin to set up the court as quickly as possible. They change into their team uniforms, and get ready to start.

Just then, the scouts enter with clipboards that have their school logo on the back — I spot a University of Tokyo among them. And when I look to Kuroo, I can see he has spotted them too.

I hadn't spoken to him for two days ever since we had, what I presume to be, sex.

Kuroo, is sitting on the bench while his team plays is bouncing his leg up and down, biting his lip, sweating, and a total nervous wreck.

"Look at him," Kiyoko whispered, "He's a mess."

Karasuno is playing Inarizaki and though the boys are moving around a lot, I can still see Kuroo on the other side of the gym.

I stand abruptly enough as to not draw too much attention. I only want Kuroo's.

His eyes find me quickly and watch as I make my way toward the back where the men and woman locker rooms are. Before I completely disappear around the corner, I give Kuroo one last look.

-

I sit in the locker room, waiting for Kuroo to show up. But by now I'm starting to doubt he will.

The door opens and closes. Footsteps are hard and fast.

I watch Kuroo make his way toward me before he picks me up and walks us to the very back of the locker room.

"Take off your clothes," he says. His eyes are ablaze, fogged almost.

I stand still, mildly shocked by his request.

"You want me to fuck you, that's what you want is it not?" Kuroo seems agitated.

His tone makes me come off like some reusable slut.

"Don't speak to me like that."

His eyes never leave mine even after a flash of vulnerability coats them.

Kuroo stands runs his hands through his hair and walks toward the exit.

"Wait, stop," I say.