☆彡𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.

I don't know why I always procrastinate my homework till the last minute.

✌︎('ω')✌︎

The Fukurōdani managers had finally left the locker room. Finally, I could release the air and sounds of pleasure I had kept from outing in the time Kuroo fucked me while Yukie and Kaori were in the locker room.

Kuroo set me down and I walked, wobbly, to the bathroom.

Kuroo pulled up his shorts and stretched before helping me toward the sink. His hands guided mine under the warm running water.

"Hold on, let me get a towel." He said.

When Kuroo came back he ran the towel under water and used it to clean up the liquids in between my legs. The warmth the towel delivered a soothing sensation that left a cooling effect afterward. Kuroo gentleness after sex was something that needed to be studied. There's no way someone can go from feral to calm that quickly.

"Does it hurt right now?"

I looked down at Kuroo who was kneeling on the ground while still wiping up the dried cum and blood.

"Not really," I said.

Kuroo stopped scrubbing at my things and brought up a hand. His fingers grazed the bruises near my clit. The contact made me shiver and I almost felt like I could go for round two. Only, when Kuroo looked up at me his eyes were saying the exact opposite.

Kuroo sighed once before standing up.

"What?" I asked.

Kuroo ran the towel under water once more before tossing it into a hamper and facing me.

"I'm hurting you."

"You're not. I'm fine."

Kuroo's eyes stilled on mine. He was serious.

"Why do you even care? You said it yourself, sex with you isn't comfortable, pleasurable or magical."

Kuroo looks to the ground and says nothing.

He does that often.

Saying nothing, I mean.

I walk in front of the mirror and look over myself before turning on the faucet to splash my face with water.

"What's with you? You didn't talk to me at all yesterday, not even after I was knocked out by a volleyball, and you only spoke to me when you were between my legs today."

"I thinks it's best we stop this."

I turn off the faucet, "You've said that a dozen times already."

"I mean it this time."

My face feels hot as I fist my hands. I just lost my virginity to him and now he wants to "actually" stop?

I sigh, "I just bled. You just cleaned it off of me remember?"

"It was a mistake."

My mouth hung open, "are you being serious right now? A mistake?"

His words were lethal. Even his tone was enough to dig a hole and bury me. To rid me of my virtue and call it a mistake was as insulting as it was going to get.