☆彡𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬.

Hello beautiful people!

I feel exhausted😴 Hope you guys are doing better <3

✌︎('ω')✌︎

Practice finished but the rain is still pouring with intent of flooding all of Tokyo.

My dad clapped his hands and said, "Alright people, get your coats, and let's head out."

The coaches planned to take all participating teams out to eat in hopes of boosting morale and congratulating said teams for their accomplishment of making it to the camp. But then it started to pour — still, the coaches didn't care and raved about not canceling the reservation as all of the food would be free since my mom owns this location. Bummer.

Y/N's outfit:

The Karasuno boys and I crowded around the entrance of the gym with umbrellas preparing ourselves to run through the heavy rain

The Karasuno boys and I crowded around the entrance of the gym with umbrellas preparing ourselves to run through the heavy rain. I hadn't noticed it until now, but some of the boys from the other teams had gathered with us and were planning to ride with Karasuno to the restaurant.

There's no way there will be enough seats.

"Ukai,"

I turned around and caught sight of a familiar setter. Akaashi stood beside me, taking in the sight of what was about to become complete chaos — a stampede that I'd be lucky to make it out of, alive.

"Can I ride your bus, I'm sure mine is full." I nodded toward the Karasuno bus.

Akaashi smiled lightly, "I came over here to beg you to sit with me," he looked over his shoulder and toward his teammates, "Konoha's already drooling, Komi won't stop talking about what he plans on eating, Washio is stiff from excitement, and Sarukui, Onaga, and the managers just talk too much."

"I talk a lot."

"Yeah, but I care for the things you say."

I bump his shoulder playfully, "Thanks beautiful, but what about Bokuto?"

Akaashi stills, "I don't know. Haven't seen him."

I raised an eyebrow, "You played with him-"

"What! No, I didn't."

I tilted my head to the side, "On the court..."

"Oh, right... but I don't know where he's gone off to."

The bus engines started and in unison, everyone bolted through the rain and toward a bus. Akaashi and I did the same but the attempt to get on first was short-lived. A line had formed with people frantically trying to get on the bus.

I had pulled my jacket over me and Akaashi to shield us from the pouring rain. It was a futile attempt. After a moment of our struggle to stay dry, the sound of rain landing on a smooth surface pulled our attention from under the safety of my jacket. Bokuto stood next to Akaashi holding an umbrella over the both of us.