☆彡𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

Trying to update as much as I can before summer semester starts ಠ_ಠ
Mature content

✌︎('ω')✌︎
Kuroo's POV

Ukaiand I were side by side on our knees. The first round of appetizers had already disappeared as everyone was extremely hungry, starving even —

I know I was-

I glanced at y/n.

- But not for the food.

"Alright, the entrees are making their way out. Please help yourselves as much as you'd like! Eat until you burst. Itadakimasu!"

The servers placed platters of food at the center of the table along with clean utensils.

All of the guys filled their plates to the point food was actually clinging to the edges of their plates. The only guy here who wasn't in a hurry to stuff his face until he became unrecognizable was, of course, Kenma. I lean over the long and wide table and snatch his game boy. His face distorts and he protests.

"Eat first. Then play," I say.

Kenma crosses his arms but caves in eventually. He watches the Game Boy next to my plate as he takes a bite from his ramen.

"You must be good with kids."

I glance at Ukai who is kneeling to the left of me. I'm towering over her.

"Taking notes for future reference?" I say.

She laughs, "Yeah if I want apocalyptic-looking babies who resemble lord Farquaad on meth I'll hit you up."

I snorted and then glanced at her plate. It was empty.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" I asked.

She looked up at me, "The fatties sitting down to the right of you all clear the plates before I even look at them."

I look down to my right and watch as Atsumu and Osamu fight over onigiri while Bokuto hogs the meet, and Kageyama mauls the side dishes.

"Oh," I breathed before getting up with Ukai's plate in hand. I take a large portion from everyone's plates without acknowledging their lethal change in demeanor. Once I steal the last packet of seaweed I head back toward my seat and place the mountain of food in front of her. Her mouth is agape as she pokes the pile of delicious delicacies.

"Thank you," she says while still observing the mountain of food.

"Welcome, now eat. I need to get some fat on you, can't have you fainting when you run to catch out-of-bounds balls now can we?"

She bumps my shoulder and ties her hair back afterward. I watch as she combs her baby hair back to reveal a well-defined bone structure and plump lips. Her eyelashes flutter as she takes the first bite.

The way her lips engulf the chopsticks and leave behind a wet trail keeps me in heat. I bring a hand down to the zipper of my pants and massage myself gently. I need to keep the heat at bay.

"How is it?" I say while keeping my hand on my erection and my eyes on her lips.

"It tastes amazing."