☆彡𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭.

Hope everyone is having a good week!
Summer is here! (And so is summer semester😒)
Mature content
✌︎('ω')✌︎

I sat at the corner of Kuroo's bed fidgeting with my hands as he towered over me, his arms crossed and his eyes shooting daggers at me.

I was still confused, hurt, and overwhelmed from the weight of his words. His banter about my feeling being a delusion was the cherry on top.

When my mom shared stories about how she met my then delinquent dad at a pop up culinary arts festival in the center of Tokyo she hadn't mentioned my dad insulting her so abhorrently. That most likely meant my dad, despite portraying himself as tough, was soft enough to treat my mom like she meant something.

Kuroo on the other hand is the exact opposite.

Yes, being around each other used to set us off and would induce arguments and potential punches ( none of which were actually thrown).
But people had sex because they were attracted to each other or had a liking of one another. Right?

"Why did you do what you did on the bus?"

I looked up from my lap. Kuroo was tall so I had to lean slightly back to get a good look at him.

His answer was delayed even though there was no sign of thinking behind his cat-like eyes.

"Because I had a fever," he said without flinching.

But I was going to push him until I actually believed what he was saying.

"You seemed fine at the dinner table."

His shoulders tensed for a second before relaxing again, "The food must've done a number on me."

I rose an eyebrow, "It's one of my mom's restaurant's."

"Maybe your mom needs to hire better cooks."

I rolled my eyes, "Is that why you took so long in the bathroom? You were throwing up the food?"

This time when Kuroo's shoulders tensed they didn't relax, "Yeah, I was puking it up."

He's a terrible liar.

"Hm, I thought it might've been the rain that made you sweat and burn up under my touch."

"A little water is nothing."

I eyed him, "Right."

✌︎('ω')✌︎
Kuroo's POV

Every atom and cell is fighting against laying her bare and making her take every inch of me.

Y/n sits on the corner of my bed while looking up at me. Her eye linger on an object to her left for a second before moving to a different one. Her throat bobs as she swallows from the engulfing awkwardness between us. But despite the heavy air and regretfully spoken words from earlier, she was truly a sight to see.

Focus.

I'm aware I brought her in, but it was only to keep her out of sight. If anyone saw her in front of my room, especially with her breasts exposed to me, there would be serious repercussions. Not only because it's forbidden at camp, or because her dad is a coach, but because I could get thrown out of camp.