for once in his life, harry got presents

Third Person's POV

Harry, Hermione, Ruby and Ron are walking a path with Hagrid talking. "Non sense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?"

"Because he doesn't like Harry." Ruby says as she hasn't spoken to her father all day today as Hagrid looks at her.

"Ruby, you believe Harry about your father, don't you?" Hagrid says as Ruby sighs before looking at Hagrid.

"I mean ever since Harry's gotten here, all I've been saying from Papa is he doesn't like Harry and wishes that he was never here. Trust me, I hear him everyday in the dungeons." Ruby says to him as she looked at Harry.

"Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?" Harry asks as Hagrid turns to them, suspiciously. 

"Who told you about Fluffy?"

"Fluffy?" Ron asked.

"That thing has a name?" Ruby asked as Hermione nods her head at her.

"Well, of course, he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the put last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the..." Hagrid explains as the four of them look at Hagrid.

"Yes?" Ruby asked.

"Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is." Hagrid says.

"But, Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it." Harry says.

"Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking." Hermione says.

"Exactly." Harry says as Hagrid sighs. 

"Now, you listen to me, all four of yeh. Yer meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel."

Harry's curious and turns to Ron then back to Hagrid. "Nicholas Flamel?"

Hagrid mumbles to himself. "I shouldn't have said that. I shouldn't have said that."

"Nicholas Flamel." Harry turns to Hermione and Ruby. "Who's Nicholas Flamel?"

"I don't know." Hermione says as she shakes her head.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Christmas

It is now Christmas at Hogwarts, with snow falling, Hagrid is dragging a massive Christmas tree to the castle. Hermione walks to the Great Hall entrance with her luggage and wearing a scarf as the ghosts as singing Christmas songs.

Hermione looks from the massive Christmas tree as Flitwick uses his wand to put another ornament on the three to Harry, Ron, and Ruby as the two boys are playing chess as Ruby is watching them.

"Knight to E5."  Harry says as the Knight moves to its destination as Hermione walks up behind Harry.

With a smug smile Ron replies. "Queen to E5."