Ch. 11: He's Back

You're all on your way to the attraction right now. You knew something was going to change. Springtrap, that is. Fantasia's the one driving since your palm is still bleeding a bit. You've got a dark sock around it. You happened to have had a pair of black socks in the backseat. 

Chelsea noticed them and loaned you one for your bleeding palm. You thanked her. But the blood was the least of your worries. You were focused on what was going down at the attraction. You're in for the biggest surprise of your life.

Chelsea says, "Man, this shit is insane. I can't believe this is happening." Fantasia says, "I hear some shit is goin' down at Fazbear's Fright. I gotta see this shit for myself." You whisper, "William." Fantasia says, "Girl, I get it. You want the man but think with your 'puh' later. Aight?" You say, "He has to finally be out of that suit. He just has to be." You all continue your way.

***********************************************************

Right at the attraction, there's the sound of heavy panting. Right on the floor is a man in a tucked in yellow shirt. Black pants, etc. He's on his stomach at the moment. There's dried blood on his clothes. His shirt's tattered a bit. He uses his hands to slowly pull himself up. He's still panting as he does.

He sits himself upon his knees and he looks up. He looks very similar to what you have a picture of and it turns out, it's him. Here he is. William Afton. His original self. Out of that Springtrap suit after twenty-four years.

He looks around and he says, "I... W-what the?" He looks down at himself and he says, "I..." He feels around himself and he feels his head. There appears to be no sign of bunny ears or a tattered mouth on the suit. 

Then it clicks. He whispers, "Wait a second... I... I'm alive?" He looks out at the doorway from the security office and he slowly gets himself up from the floor, hissing as he does since he's not used to his original body, anymore. And after being dead and trapped in that spring locked suit for several years. He says, "How did this happen?" 

Right outside, you guys get to the attraction and you get out of your car. You run inside. The doors were unlocked, so it was easy to get in. You roam the hallways, looking for Springtrap... or is he Springtrap?

The lights are still flickering. Everything is a mess. Light fixtures have fallen from the ceiling. Fantasia says, "The fuck happened up in here?" You look around and you yell, "William?!... Will!" Chelsea yells, "Springtrap! Yoohoo! Your princess calls for you, dude!" 

Right in the office, William stumbles out a bit. He suddenly hears a familiar feminine voice yelling, "William!!" He looks ahead and he says, "(Y/N)." He goes that direction, stumbling a bit and slowly trying to walk properly after years and years of being in the yellow rabbit suit. He pants and he says, "(Y/N)... (Y/N)!!" 

You hear yelling and you knew it had to be him. You look around and you yell, "Will!!" Fantasia and Chelsea stop in their tracks and their eyes widen. You look at them and you say, "What?" Fantasia says, "Oh hell." You say, "What, sis?" Chelsea whisper, "Holy shit. It's him. The necromancing thing worked." You say, "Huh?" 

You hear a nearly strained masculine voice saying, "(Y/N)." It was very close. You turn around and you gasp. You put your hand over your mouth. There he is. William Afton. The real him. The facial hair with a bit of gray on his chin. His hair is slightly a mess at the moment with some small strands hanging down his forehead. He's in a tattered shirt and pants. Etc.

You say, "Oh... oh my god. W-William Afton. It's... It's really you. It worked." He slowly approaches you and he holds a hand out to you. He says, "C-come here. Come to me." You approach him and you take his hand. You whisper, "Oh, Will.~" He pulls you close to where you're pressed against his chest. You grip his tattered yellow shirt and you look into his eyes. His blue eyes. You sigh and you smile.

Fantasia and Chelsea are watching this whole thing unfold. William looks at you and he says, "I'm back... I'm back after years of being stuck in th-that fucking suit." You put your hand up to his face and you say, "You're free from that prison, William. I got you out of it." He looks at you and he says, "How?" 

You move away and you show him your palm on your right hand. You say, "This is proof you're back. We happened to go by the place of a necromancer. It took my blood on the page of a book to do this." He looks at you. You look at him and you say, "It was all for you, William Afton." 

He says, "All to bring me out of that prison, huh?" You nod. He sighs and he says, "You've made things a lot easier for me, (Y/N)." He holds you close and you look right into his eyes. He looks into yours. 

He says, "I've been wanting you close to me the moment I saw you walk through those doors, (Y/N). I'd kill again. I'd do it all for you. If anyone's going to have you baby... it's me. I love you too damn much to let you go.~" You say, "You've got me.~" 

He says, "Being in that goddamn suit prevented me from it. The way you danced for me. The strip tease. Being in that suit prevented me from having you close. Having my hands on you. I... I didn't even have a cock." Fantasia says, "Well, you do now boy." She smirks. You blush and you look at William.

At this moment, you were feeling strange. Like 'in the mood' strange. You can feel yourself tingling a bit, below. He leans in and he whispers, "Something on your mind, sweetheart?~" You blush even more and you look at him saying, "You. You have been the moment I saw the photo of you. I have never felt the way I did with anyone else, Will. You do something to me. Something... that makes me feel good.~" 

He looks at you and he says, "I can't hold it back, anymore. I'm having you... tonight.~" You blush and you smile. Fantasia and Chelsea look over. Fantasia smirks and says, "Ooh, girl. He about to ravage YOU." William looks over at them and says, "You two... out." You look back at them and you nod.

Fantasia smirks and says, "Mhm... We'll be outta here for the night." Chelsea says, "I'm not watching (Y/N) have sex with anyone. Sorry. As pretty as you are (Y/N), I'm not interested in watching a chick." She heads out. 

Fantasia says, "Y'all about to get hot and heavy up in this bitch. Have fun, little sis. Woo!" She heads of the attraction. You face William and you look at him. You've got the look of lust written on your face. He has the same on his.