Ch. 27: William is Found Out by Your Parents

The next morning, you and William are laying there on Chelsea's bed. You're crashed out. William is starting to wake up since he was only high from the weed he smoked. You were so drunk that waking up would be a problem at the moment. Hangovers do suck.

He sits up and he sighs. He looks down at you. He smiles and he leans down and kisses you on the cheek. He says, "You just lay there and rest, sweetheart. Sleep off your hangover. I've experienced this myself many times. I knew what it was like, way before you were even born." He gets up and he grabs his pants from the floor. He gets them on and he looks back at you, still asleep.

He walks out of the room and he sees the others. Everyone is still there. Bobby is sitting up and sitting on the couch. He's got his hand to his head and he groans a bit saying, "Goddamn, man. I drank too fuckin' much." Fantasia and Chelsea look to see William.

Fantasia smirks and says, "Yo, Afton. You and my sis bump uglies, again?" She looks away and hums a bit. Chelsea says, "On my bed? I mean, whatever you guys did I'm sure Fantasia here did a LOT worse with a guy... on MY bed." Fantasia says, "Ch. Girl, chill. That shit was seven years ago. So what?" William says, "Nothing much. Just... a little cunnilingus. She was loving it.~" 

Fantasia smirks and says, "Mhm. That's what I'm talkin' about. She loves your ass. Bet that shit was good to her. Just sayin', Afton." She looks away whispering, "Man, she got it so good. I heard those moans from in here." He darts his eyes over at your sister with a raised brow. She looks at him and she says, "I guess her ass still sleepin', huh?" 

He says, "Um. Yeah. She is. Sleeping off her little hangover." A girl in there says, "I know what that's like. I hate hate HATE being awake during one. Rather sleep all fucking day." William says, "I've been through it all. Being beaten by a drunken and hateful father when I was a kid, getting high, drunk, having sex with two girls in college, fucking a teacher of mine... You name it." 

Fantasia says, "You fucked a teacher? Damn, boy." William says, "Yeah. My senior year in high school. I was eighteen." Chelsea says, "At least the bitch waited until you were old enough. Proves she wasn't THAT disgusting." 

Bobby groans and looks at William saying, "Cool and all, man. But yo.... Does (Y/N) know all this shit?" William says, "Trust me, kid... She's fully aware. I've opened up to her about everything." Bobby groans and he puts his hand up to his face saying, "Man, my fuckin' head." William says, "Bobby." 

Bobby looks at him. William says, "Here's your best bet for that hangover... Take another shot of that whiskey. But don't chug it. Take it slow. Lay back down, after. Rest for a couple of hours. Trust me on this. Trying to outwit a hangover with non-alcohol... It won't do." 

Bobby says, "Fuck. Okay." He pours another shot, drinks a bit of it and he lays back on the couch, sighing. William says, "Your best bet. Take it easy, bud." Bobby says, "Yeah. Okay. Wise words from an elder." 

Fantasia says, "Ha. You be soundin' like a damn father towards him." William says, "I do have a daughter I haven't seen in several years. She hates me, now. Can't blame her." Chelsea says, "Who is she?" William looks at her and says, "Vanessa." 

Bobby says, "Does my cousin know about her, too? Your daughter?" William nods and says, "Yeah. Like I said... I've told her everything." Bobby says, "Aight." He closes his eyes and he rests off his hangover. William says, "I'm getting something to drink. Nothing alcoholic. I'm driving (Y/N) back home, soon." 

Fantasia says, "I got orange juice in the fridge if you good with that." William says, "Fine by me. After all the shit I've been through... I'll consume anything." He walks into the kitchen. A girl in there says, "Damn. He's been through quite a bit, huh?" 

*******************************************************

Meanwhile, at your parents' house. Your dad is up in the study room. Fantasia's old room. Your old room was turned into a spare room for any guest to stay in. Your dad is sitting in front of a computer right now. He's searching some things. Stuff from his job and all.

He suddenly takes a little break from it after thinking of something. He says, "I wonder." He gets on Google and he types William Afton's name. He searches. Not much so far. But then he searches for a William Afton there in Omaha, Nebraska after about six Google page searches. He clicks on it.

He suddenly sees a picture pop up. It's very similar to YOUR William. Looks exactly like him. But your dad reads it and he says, "The hell?... Date of birth, May 19, 1947?... What? How? Will looks like he was born in the early 70s. How is this possible?" He reads more.

He finds out his history. How did he get into all of this information, you ask? Your dad happened to have an account at the website this was at. He's one of the only ones in Omaha that does, too. He reads more and more and he says, "My god... My baby's with a murderer." He sits there in somewhat shock, but he's not getting up or yelling for your mom about any of it.

But he does hear this, "Cletus! You okay up there?!" He sighs. He hears footsteps and he whispers, "It's happened, again." The door opens and there's your mom. She says, "Baby. What's good?" He looks over at your mom and says, "Nelly... Get on over here. You need to see this for yourself, honey." She walks over and your dad shows her.

She sees everything and she gasps. She says, "Oh my god. Our baby girl ended up with a former murderer? Taken back during the 80s and some shit? How is he still around our ages?" He says, "Take a close look, honey." 

She reads more and she says, "Death by... spring locks in an animatronic suit? The hell?" Your dad says, "That's not the part I'm focused on, Nelly honey. It's the realization." They look at each other and it clicks for her, too. She says, "Her too, huh?" He says, "Nelly. It's time (Y/N) knew the truth about how she and Fantasia got to this world in the first place." 

She sighs and she says, "I knew this would happen again. And it happened to be our youngest baby girl who carried on. I know she had to have known this about her man, the whole time." He says, "The truth comes out when we invite them over. William needs to know this, too. We come from a long line of it, after all."