Ch. 29: It's Finally Happened

A month passes. Lately, you've been feeling a bit different. How? Well, for the past three days, you've been getting up from bed to run to the bathroom to throw up. William had been growing some concern for you. 

You'd think you were coming down with a flu or something, but after puking you'd feel fine. But you were also hungrier than usual. You had to find out what was happening with you. You'd see a doctor, but you never knew how you were going to feel. 

Plus, you're uninsured and so is William. But with his career counseling job, he's working on getting you both health insurance. And possibly a bigger place than your current one. He knew as a man twice your age, he'd have that instinct to do so. And he looks forward to being a patriarch, once more. Plus... You just never knew when something else would happen, soon. But what?

You're in the kitchen of your apartment right now and you're cooking dinner. It's 5:33pm. William is still at work, but he'll be on his way home anytime. You're cooking chicken parmesan with spaghetti noodles included, garlic bread, corn, brussel sprouts, a salad, etc. (Anyone hungry? XD) Your mom did teach you to cook, after all.

You have music on your XM Radio on your TV in the living room and it's up pretty loud. On the Octane station. You're still in the process of cooking dinner while you wait for William to come home. 

The radio is playing Jekyll and Hyde by Five Finger Death Punch. You're dancing to it a bit as you cook. You whisper, "Awesome fucking band. Good thing my next-door neighbor is a chill dude who smokes a lot of weed and doesn't mind this. The one downstairs from him though." You shiver and you say, "Major Karen." 

A few minutes later, the front door opens and in comes William. He heard the music when he approached the door. He looks in the living room to see the XM Radio on and he smells food. He looks into the kitchen to see you in there. He smiles.

You look back and you see him. You grin and you say, "Hey, baby. Just in time. Dinner will be ready soon. Sit and relax." He shuts the door and he locks it behind him. He walks into the kitchen and approaches you. You turn to face him. He is now wearing glasses. Sort of Aviator types. (Like in the FNaF movie. Him at the beginning.)

You say, "Damn, you look great in specs. Can I get a D-I-L-F?" You do a sniffing sound and you say, "I smell NSFW, later.~" He chuckles and he says, "Maybe when nobody's around to disturb us.~" You say, "I made quite a bit, baby." He says, "Smells great." You say, "Chicken parmesan is tonight." He says, "Whatever you have, you know I'll eat." 

You say, "I know you'll eat anything after what you've been through for so long. But I'm here for you. And... you happened to have chosen the perfect woman. One who comes from a long line of murderers. And I'm the one carrying on the legacy. I made a promise to do so. I don't mind, though." 

You get the stuff done and you set them on the table. You and William sit down and you make plates. He eats and he says, "Mm. Oh, I was hungry." You say, "Baby. You really need to stop going without eating enough while you're at work." He says, "Yeah, I know honey. I just get so busy with these clients coming in. Struggling to land a job." You say, "Yeah. I hear you." 

You suddenly start to nearly scarf your food down and you say, "Mm... Mmm mm mm. Fuck, I was hungry too. I'm not one to complain." You eat more. William looks at you and he says, "You've had quite a bit of an appetite there recently, (Y/N). Not that I mind." You say, "Yeah. I have been hungrier and eating more than I have, before." 

You eat and you look at him saying, "Though... I'm trying to figure out the whole sickness thing. Getting up at a weird hour to run into the bathroom." You shrug. As you eat, William suddenly stops and he looks at you. It's like something clicked.

You look at him and you say, "What?" He says, "Uhh, (Y/N)... I think I should drive you to the store, later and get something for you. I'm sure I've figured it out." You say, "What is it?" He says, "The morning sickness? The constant craving? I think it may be obvious, sweetheart. I've seen this happen before with Vanessa's mom."

You realize it too and you gasp. You close your eyes and you look up whispering, "Please, let it be true?" You get back to eating. He looks at you and he says, "You are the only one who can keep the bloodline going in your family, right?" 

You say, "Yeah." He says, "So can I, now that I think about it. Yeah... I'm driving you to the store, so you can get that thing you need." You say, "That's a good idea." You and William continue eating dinner.

************************************************************

Later on after getting to the store and getting what you need, William is driving you both back home. You're sitting up front with him. Your radio is on and it's playing Tempest by Deftones. You've got a box in your hands. But what box?

Turns out, it's a pregnancy test. You were showing symptoms. Throwing up. Eating a lot. And so on. William peeks at you and he says, "We'll just have to find this out, huh? If you really are pregnant." You say, "I just feel like I am. I've been showing obvious signs. And I am the only one compared to Fanty who CAN have kids."

You both get back to your apartment complex and you get out of the car. You head to your apartment and you get inside. William shuts the door behind him. You say, "Baby. I'll be right out. I'm gonna pee on this thing. See the results." He says, "You do that." 

You walk into the bathroom and you close the door. You don't bother locking it, though. And you actually did have to pee right now. You open the box and you pull the test out. It's a Clearblue test. One of the best you've heard of.

You get your pants down, sit on the toilet, hold the test under you and you pee on it. You get done and you set it on the sink. You get done and you get up, getting your pants up. You flush and you go to wash your hands. You hum a bit as you wait for what the test has to say.

You dry your hands and you sit upon the sink to wait. But it doesn't take long. You hear the beeping from the test and you pick it up. You look to see the plus sign and you gasp. You put your hand up to your mouth. 

You say, "Oh... Oh my god. It's true. I... am pregnant." You put your hand down and you grin saying, "Eek. Yes. I did it." You get down from the sink and you yell, "Will!" You take the test with you.

William hears you calling his name and he turns to see you approaching him. He says, "So? What are the results?" You smile and you show him saying, "The plus sign... I AM pregnant." He looks at the test, then at you. You say, "I did it. I did what my family has been waiting for." 

He smirks and he says, "Hey, sweetheart. Congrats to you." He pulls you close. You cling to him and you look at him saying, "Congrats to you too, soon to be a daddy again." He leans in to kiss you and you kiss him back. You pull away.

You stroke his face and you say, "I can not begin to tell you how excited I am about this, baby. I should get a hold of my family." He says, "Tomorrow." You look at him. He says, "It's getting a little late. You should rest. You can call them, tomorrow." You say, "Okay. We'll do that." 

He smiles and says, "Good. As long as my favorite girl gets all the rest. All the food she needs. You're eating for two now, sweetheart." You say, "I love you, William Afton." He says, "I love you too. So goddamn much. In fact... I have a question to ask of you really soon." You say, "Okay." 

He says, "For now... Get some rest." You say, "Okay, baby." He says, "I'll be in the room, later." You walk into your room to rest. William sits and watches a few things on TV until he eventually gets tired and goes to bed with you.