chapter 14: Dimensional falling

After waking up from my nap, I definitely feel better. I forgot that being tall makes it so that you hit your head on everything... I look around and notice that there is a small plaque with my name on it on the wall near my bed. Upon further investigation, its a grave plaque. I was very much dead for a while... I- wait... they left notes? Oh boy... I cant just not read them...

"He was a cool guy that I wish I got to hang out with more." -Sharky
Aww. He likes me.

"Didn't talk much to each other, but he gave me cool things." -Enchanted
Heh. He likes being acknowledged.

"Wish I got to give him a hug and say goodbye." -Dust
I'll be sure to give him a hug when I see him.

"No regrets." -Dr.S
Expected nothing less...

"For as annoy as he could be, I definitely needed him around. Wish I wasnt such a jerk to him." -Dr. A
Wait he feels that way about me? I thought he actually hated me...

Oh wait- there's another? But... who?

"I regret doing it. He was at least a little bit funny..." -Dr.S

Hah. Looks like he changed his mind. That or the others forced him to rewrite it.

I know Dr. A doesn't like when I touch his things... but I can't help but wonder what these new gun shaped objects on his workbench are. Reverse search says there is a Ruger mark three and four but they dont look anything like the pictures... Wait- when did I have the ability to reverse search? Did Dr. A add it? Oh well... I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I held the worse looking one for a moment...

As I pick up the device, it whirs to life, showing what I can only assume to be the display screen to a... what would it be called? Universe gun? Timeline gun? Would it still be a portal gun?

Regardless, I pick it up anyway...

The moment I have it fully in my hand it makes a loud beep. And of course, I drop it...

In the moment I dropped it, I bumped a few buttons and as it hits the floor, both the device and myself are suddenly falling from the sky. Albeit, not as high as I was the first time, but I cant help but notice the sky is blue instead of the regular dirty gray color it is. As well as the fact that im about to crash onto the roof of a large building...

Wait... Im crashing!?!

__________
Dr. A pov

I was in the process of walking back to my room after stopping at the kitchen when I heard Sythical shout and drop something in my room. Afterwards, it was very silent.

With a few seconds of silence, I knew something was wrong. Usually Sythical would say something to himself, loud enough to likely be heard by another person. This time it was silent... by the time I get into my room, Sythical isnt there. I could see the the door the whole time. Its not like he just left. I check the vents for any sign of damage, dents, or stress... but there isnt any...

Where did he go?

___________________

Im only going to do a half chapter for this one because I dont want to keep yall waiting too long... anyway, feel free to ask questions! If you ever want to know where I get ideas from, its likely that I got it from a game or a rp from years ago- but if you guys want, I can make a chapter for explaining the characters more.

Anyways- I'll try for a longer chapter next time!