0.1

Londons POV

My name is London. Its the first day of school. But this time im waking up knowing its the last time im going to be saying this. I go to university next year. I can't believe this day has actually come! Me not having to wake up early just to make sure im at school on time. I always had my last year planned out so it was perfect

•Finish all exams
•Go to more party's
•Have a great summer
•Stay away from bad things

I jumped out of my comfy bed and slipped on my white fluffy slippers. I walked over to my ensuite and turned on the shower. I flipped my slippers off and slid my light blue silk pyjama singlet top and shorts off and stepped into the shower letting the warm water fall down my back. I washed my body and hair and did everything else you do while in the shower and yes i mean singing. The bathroom has great vocals! Besides i think i can kinda sing anyways so its not killing anyone. I turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around my body and hair. I walked out to my wardrobe and opened the doors. I have to admit i have a pretty fancy house. Both my parents are lawyers so we have good money, but just because they have good moneys doesnt mean i am a bitch. I am a very nice person and thats how my best friend sees me. Her name is called Audrey and i couldnt ask for a better best friend. She is the only one who knows i have good money and i hope to keep it that way.

I opened the two doored walk in and looked around to see what clothes i wanted to wear. I dont dress the way my parents want me to. I like the colour black and i love bands with all my heart! Not the typical rich girl look you would imagine. I picked out my black jeans with ripped knees and i grabbed a green day band t. I walked over to my shoes and went with my black converse. I have dark brown hair so i like to style my hair that would compliment it. I walked over to my dresser and started to do my hair. I decided to curl it so i grapped my GHD curler and started. After i had finished i started to do my make up. I put on nude eyeshadow colours and blended them all together untill i was satisfied. I put some black eyeliner on and put on some mascara. I was happy with the way i looked so i went down stairs and grabbed an apple.

"Hey mum im going to school now i will see you later"

I grabbed my black bag with frills and walked out to my car.

Authors Note
HEYO!!! So just to start off this is my second book and a load of people loved my first so I thought eh why not make another! The girl in the photo is Ryan Newman and she is how i want London to look. I changed the girl because i was stupid and didnt realise that they didnt match one bit!😹 I am from Australia so im sorry if your from a differnt country and dont know what i am saying. Just google it😹. This is a Calum Hood fanfic just to remind you all so you can all fantasise. I hope you guys liked the first chapter and i know it might of dragged on but this chapter was just to introduce you to London and what her personality is like. I love you all and thank you so much for reading this. Please stay with me because i will update frequently.
-Montanah xx