0.2

Londons POV

I pulled up to school in my Jeep, grabbed all my things and locked the car. As i was walking into the school hallways the warning bell went so i took that as a hint to hurry and get my books. I checked what classes i had. Math and Science, shit. I kinda suck at math and science. I am kinda good with all the writing and researching stuff you know. I grabbed my book and made my way to the classroom. First one here, good timing London.

"Hello London, nice to see you back"

My math teacher said politely.

"Hey Mr. Anderson, glad to be back. Ready to learn."

He laughed and turned back to the chalkboard and started writing out todays class. The room quickly began filling as the final bell went for class to start. Everyone had there seats and Mr. Anderson started the class. We were 10 mins in when a boy walks in. Shit this is going to be one of those cheesy moments when one of the girls falls in love with him...daym he is actually hot though.

"Your late, not a great first impression Calum. Class we have a new student in our class, Calum. Make him feel welcome."

Calum looked around for a seat and found one in the middle row 2 seats away from me. I managed to get a better look at this guy. I like to figure people out and this guy is just, interesting. He looked sweet but there is just something about him that i know is bad ass. For one he is wearing black jeans and a Nirvana band t and black converse. I like his style. He has beautiful olive tanned skin and his hair is curly and dark brown with a blond bit at the front...hot. While i was paying close attention to this boy he turned to look at me and being me i made it look so obvious that i was looking and turned away so fast my leg jolted up and hit the bottom of my desk. I put my head down to try and make it look like i was concentrating but i think i made it look even more obvious.

School finally had came to an end and i was so happy. I had a pretty good day but Audrey wasnt here and i was kinda alone today, but so was that new guy Calum. I really wanted to find out more. I pulled out my phone when i had reached my car and was already sitting in it and called Audrey.

"Hey Audrey"

"Hey chicky! Whats up"

"Wow your not sick"

"Na i though school started tomorrow, wink wink, thats what my parents thing. Anyways whats up?"

"Can you come over to mine at about 5:00pm? I need to stalk someone"

5:10pm

"London, Audrey is here!"

Mum shouted from down stairs. I made my way down one of our two stair cases that led to a beautiful white hallway leading to two massive white doors.

"Ok i brought food"

"Hahah nice to see you too Audrey."

"Oh im sorry *clears throat* OMG LONDON I HAVNT SEEN YOU IN AGES HOW WAS YOUR SUMMER!"

"Sarcastic much"

We both cracked into a fit of laughter and exchanged hugs. We walked back up to my room and got straight into it.

"Ok while i open up the doritos you gotta tell me the guy"

"Who said it was a guy Audrey?"

"Your face did idiot when i said guy, now spill"

"Ok new guy in my math class and i really want to find out more."

"Oh you see London. Your so lucky you have a best friend, like me, beacause i happen to be the best stalker in this joint"

I rolled my eyes and handed her my laptop and let her do her thing.

"Ok name?"

"Calum..."

"Doesnt he have a last name?"

"Obviously! I just dont know what it is..."

"Make my job hard for me London god"

We both giggled and she found him immediately.

"Wow he is hot. Right here you have your self a Mr. Calum Hood"

"Omg! Thank you so much Audrey!"

"Ah thats not all i found. He is in a band and daym you need to get me in. He looks bad ass London...thats hot!"

"I dont know if i want a distraction from school this year Audrey. Besides i made a complete idiot of myself today so he is probably so not into me!"

"London...love doesnt hurt ok, take some risks! Its your last year of school"

Authors Note

Hey guys! So i really like this chapter i think its the start of a great book! Anyways im in a good mood because i went shopping and finally got black jeans so yas! Big deal for me guys. Lets take a moment to appreciate how hot Calum looks in this picture😽. I hope you are all enjoy the book, i know there isnt much of you and that ok hahah my last book got lots of reads quickly so im just being patient. Love you guys and remember to stay happy and strong!
-Montanah xx