1.6

Londons POV

Its been 1 month since school finished and the boys have had to go away a lot to do gigs and i hardy see Calum anymore, but we try and talked to each other as much a possible. Audrey and i have been spending loads of time together and done so many thing and its only been a month. Its pretty amazing how many things you can get done when you dont have to worry about exams and bitches and teachers and just school in general.

my phone started to ring and Calums name popped up on the screen.

"Hey babe! Im really sorry i didnt call you earlier"

"Its ok Cal, your busy I totally understand."

"Thanks L, anyways i was just calling to say that i will be coming back to my house in 4 days so i will get to see you!"

"Oh my god Cal thats great! Im so excited!"

"Yeah!...im so sorry babe i have to go because my interview is in 5. I will call you later thought!"

"Okay love you. Have a great interview, you will kill it"

"Thank you i love you too"

The phone hung up and i finished drinking my coffee from before, putting it in the sink. I walked upstairs to my mums room to find her sorting out her clothes. Like usual.

"Hey mum im just going out to the shops. I will be back in a hour."

"Okay sweetie, here take my card. Let work pay for it but dont go over $300"

"Done!"

I grabbed her work debit card and quickly made my way to my car excited to spend some money on new clothes. I pulled out my phone once i was sitting in the car and tweeted.

*going to the shops to spend some $$$ on new clothes! Needed some new clothes.*

I pulled up to the shopping centre and for the first time there was paparazzi at the front. Gee i tweeted one thing and somehow they managed to find the exact shopping centre. I got out and they started taking photos and i felt so overwhelmed. This has never happened before. Something is up. I went to a little cafe to get a spicy chai latte and checked social media. I went on the boy's twitter page and saw a interview named,

"5sos and their relationship status"

I clicked watch.

I- So boys, whats the latest gossip. How are things.
A- Yeah everything is great! We just released our new album Sounds Good Feels Good for pre order so we are so excited for our fans to hear it.
I- Thats great yeah, so we are all now aware of your latest song She's Kinda Hot and i was just wondering. Who is she?
L- well the song title doesn't even match the lyrics really its mainly about letting people know that your more than what people say and to be your self you know.
I- Oh i thought it might of had something to do with that girl Calum is hanging around with? Now Calum who is this girl?
C- haha well we have been friends ever since i came to her school and we kinda yeah just fell in love and it all happened. We didn't make a big deal out of it because it didn't need to be. She's helped me through a lot and i miss her loads.
I- So when you say she helped you could that possibly mean she is your cure to whatever troubles you had?
C- Definitely.
M- He doesn't shut up about her. They are always calling each other and calling each other babe. He really loves her.
I- Im sure he does. Well thats all....

I paused the clip and drank the rest of my chai latte before paying and heading to my favourite shop Lush. Now i know why all the paparazzi was there though.

Authors note:
IM SO EXCITED FOR SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD YOU GUYS IM DYING AND IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ON THIS BOOK FOR A WHILE BUT A LOT SHIT HAPPENED :')
- Montanah xx